Indiana at Toronto Game Info, NBA Lines & Expert Pick
The final weekend of the NBA regular season is upon us, and while we have a clear idea of who we believe will be the main contenders in the Western Conference, we can’t really say the same about the East. The Cleveland Cavaliers have been the team to beat there over the past few years, but they are having a down season when compared to their own standards. We have now just found out that the Boston Celtics will be without Kyrie Irving for the playoffs, which puts their postseason run in doubt. The Toronto Raptors are 3 games clear at the top, but even they have been stumbling coming down the home stretch, despite what the NBA lines are dictating.
That said, they are coming off a brilliant performance against the Celtics, a win that almost certainly clinched them the conference crown, but they will want to build up some steam ahead of the postseason, which they can do by winning their home game against NBA odds underdog Indiana Pacers on Friday night. The Pacers will be no pushover, though, as they are playing some good basketball right now.
Game Info, NBA Lines & Expert Pick: Pacers vs. Raptors
— Indiana Pacers (@Pacers) 6 de abril de 2018
- When: Friday, April 6 at 7:30 PM EST
- Where: Air Canada Centre, Toronto
- TV: FSMW & Sportsnet 1
- Radio: TuneIn
- Live Stream: NBA League Pass
- NBA Lines: Toronto Raptors -7.5 (Over/Under at 209 points)
- All: Indiana Pacers 47-32 / Toronto Raptors 56-22
- Home: Indiana Pacers 27-13 / Toronto Raptors 32-7
- Away: Indiana Pacers 20-19 / Toronto Raptors 24-15
- ATS: Indiana Pacers 46-33 / Toronto Raptors 41-37
- Over/Under: Indiana Pacers 30-46-3 / Toronto Raptors 38-38-2
Recent Head to Head (Last 10 Games)
- Record: Toronto Raptors lead 6-4
- Score: Indiana Pacers 100.40 / Toronto Raptors 100.40
- Field Goal Percentage: Indiana Pacers 43.56 / Toronto Raptors 44.35
- Rebounds: Indiana Pacers 46.10 / Toronto Raptors 40.60
- 3 Point Shots: Indiana Pacers 93-280 / Toronto Raptors 91-236
- Steals: Indiana Pacers 7.80 / Toronto Raptors 8.10
Why bet on the Indiana Pacers?
The Indiana Pacers have punched their playoff ticket already and look as though they will almost certainly be locked into the #5 spot. Not being able to secure home court advantage in the opening round is probably a little disappointing for this group, but when you consider how open the Eastern Conference is, it’s just good to be in. Let’s not forget that the Pacers have put together a winning road record this season, going 20-19 and that they have been very good against conference opponents, going 31-18 versus that bunch.
On the downside of things, the Pacers have lost 2 of 3 to the Raptors this season, as well as having lost in each of their last 8 trips north of the border. That would seem to suggest that they have a monumental task on their hands on Friday night.
- Total Score: 105.91
- Field Goal Percentage: 47.47
- Three-Point Percentage: 37.09
- Free Throw Percentage: 78.06
- Total Rebounds: 42.23
- Total Score: 103.99
- Field Goal Percentage: 46.45
- Three-Point Percentage: 34.75
- Free Throw Percentage: 75.58
- Total Rebounds: 42.85
Why bet on the Toronto Raptors?
Given how things have gone for the Raptors over the past couple of weeks, they were a team in need of a statement game, which is exactly what they delivered versus the Boston Celtics in their last game. Toronto was dominant from start to finish on both ends of the court, taking down the Celtics 96-78 in a game that was as one-sided as the final result suggests.
That win took the Raptors to just 5-5 in their last 10 games, so while it was indeed a big win, you feel that they need to close out the season on a winning run so that some momentum can be carried into the playoffs. Besides having a great home record versus the Pacers in recent seasons, the Raptors have also been very good in their own building this season, putting together a 32-7 record at the Air Canada Centre.
- Total Score: 111.99
- Field Goal Percentage: 47.17
- Three-Point Percentage: 35.86
- Free Throw Percentage: 79.65
- Total Rebounds: 43.74
- Total Score: 104.24
- Field Goal Percentage: 45.08
- Three-Point Percentage: 35.83
- Free Throw Percentage: 77.04
- Total Rebounds: 42.33
Latest NBA Betting Trends
- Indiana is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games
- Indiana is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Indiana’s last 6 games
- Toronto is 1-9 ATS in its last 10 games
- Toronto is 19-6 SU in its last 25 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Toronto’s last 13 games when playing Indiana
Expert Pick and Final Score Prediction
As bettors, we always try to look for trends that make one game better to wager on than the rest. The home run that the Raptor has put together versus the Pacers fits that bill perfectly, which is why I am taking Toronto to back the NBA lines and win.
Score Prediction: Indiana Pacers 100 – Toronto Raptors 109