Durant has had to weather a lot of obstacles to become the NBA Superstar he is today. He had to settle for the loser’s medal in 2012 when his team lost in the NBA Finals. He has finished at No. 2 four times in the MVP voting, falling in the shadow of players like LeBron James. And just when he was supposed to have a big year in the 2014-15 season after leading the league in scoring and winning the NBA MVP Award in the 2013-14 season, he had an injury-riddled season that limited him from making a mark for the Oklahoma City Thunder. After undergoing a number of surgeries, Durant is set to make his comeback in the NBA in the new season, hoping to make up for lost time. Even more importantly, Durant needs to boost his stock as a player, as he will be a free agent in 2016, meaning a lot of zeros in his next contract will heavily depend on how he impresses or falters in the NBA betting lines.
2016 is still far from started, but that has not stopped the media and basketball enthusiasts from weighing in on his free agency, trying to predict where he will end up signing to as a free agent. With not so much to go with, other than rumors and well-deduced speculations, here is our version of the possible free agent destinations for Durant in 2015, excluding OKC, who already have the upper hand by virtue of Durant being their current player:
Join for Free
Topics, Sports & Betting Info
Sports Betting News Division is proudly brought to you by MyBookie Sportsbook & Casino
More Betting Articles
- 2019 NBA Finals Possible Matchups
- Kawhi Leonard is Now a Toronto Raptor
- 2019 NBA Finals Odds: Golden State Still Massive Favorite
- 2018 NBA Free Agency Update: The King Lands in La La Land
- 2018 NBA Free Agency Betting Predictions: Who Ends Up a Laker?
- 2018 NBA Off-Season Update: Kawhi Wants Out and LeBron’s Short List
- NBA Betting Odds & Super Early Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Can Cleveland Upset Golden State at the NBA Odds for 2018 Finals Game 4?
- 2018 Finals Preview: Warriors at Cavaliers Game 3 NBA Odds & Pick
- 2018 NBA Finals Betting Preview: Cavaliers at Warriors Game 2 Odds
- 2018 Finals Preview for Game 1: Cavaliers vs Warriors NBA Odds & Pick
- 2018 NBA Championship Betting Analysis: Where to Put Your Money
- 2018 NBA Finals Odds, Game Times & TV Schedule
- NBA Odds & Prediction for Rockets vs. Warriors Game 6
- NBA Betting Pick for ECF Game 6: Boston at Cleveland
- Warriors at Rockets Game 5 NBA Odds & Betting Preview
- Celtics are Slight NBA Betting Favorites for Game 5 Against the Cavs
- 2018 Playoffs Prediction: Rockets at Warriors NBA Lines & Game 4 Pick
- Updated NBA Championship Odds – May 21st Edition
- Celtics at Cavaliers NBA Odds & Game 4 Info – May 21st
- 2018 Eastern Conference Finals Game 3 NBA Odds: Celtics vs. Cavs
- Rockets at Warriors NBA Lines & Preview for Game 3 – May 20th
- Are the Rockets a Safe NBA Betting Pick to Win the 2018 Championship?
- Are the Cavaliers a Safe NBA Betting Pick to Win the 2018 Championship?
- Top NBA Betting Props for the 2018 Eastern Conference Finals
- Warriors at Rockets NBA Odds & Playoffs Preview for Game 2
- Are the Warriors a Safe NBA Betting Pick to Win the 2018 Championship?