Durant has had to weather a lot of obstacles to become the NBA Superstar he is today. He had to settle for the loser’s medal in 2012 when his team lost in the NBA Finals. He has finished at No. 2 four times in the MVP voting, falling in the shadow of players like LeBron James. And just when he was supposed to have a big year in the 2014-15 season after leading the league in scoring and winning the NBA MVP Award in the 2013-14 season, he had an injury-riddled season that limited him from making a mark for the Oklahoma City Thunder. After undergoing a number of surgeries, Durant is set to make his comeback in the NBA in the new season, hoping to make up for lost time. Even more importantly, Durant needs to boost his stock as a player, as he will be a free agent in 2016, meaning a lot of zeros in his next contract will heavily depend on how he impresses or falters in the NBA betting lines.
2016 is still far from started, but that has not stopped the media and basketball enthusiasts from weighing in on his free agency, trying to predict where he will end up signing to as a free agent. With not so much to go with, other than rumors and well-deduced speculations, here is our version of the possible free agent destinations for Durant in 2015, excluding OKC, who already have the upper hand by virtue of Durant being their current player:
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Jazz vs Warriors NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.