The current state of the Western Conference has left a couple of teams in something of a limbo, as there is almost no way that they can move up or down from their current position. The Warriors and Spurs have the 1 and 2 seeds all but locked up, and the Thunder and Clippers are in the 3 and 4 spot, with almost no chance of doing anything but swapping places. While some may view this as a position of comfort, the fact of the matter is that it can sometimes be difficult to get motivated every single night when you know that your position is all but assured. This is something that the Clippers are going to have to guard against when the New York Knicks come calling on Friday night. The LA squad will definitely be a favorite for this one, but it has all the makings of a trip-up game if they do not come into it with their games faces on. If you think you know how this one will go, why not get a NBA online betting wager on.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot