Barring some sort of major miracle, the top 4 teams in the Western Conference look to be pretty much set in stone. No-one is catching the Warriors and Spurs at the top, and the Oklahoma City Thunder have a lead in their division that is insurmountable, which makes them a lock for the #3 seed. The LA Clippers are in 4th right now, and find themselves 3.5 games up on Memphis. That is a lead that would appear to be safe given how consistent the Clippers have been for the majority of the season. They may end up losing a little ground on Wednesday, though, as they have a very tough trip to OKC to take care of. The Thunder have been very good at home this season, but have not been at their best as of late in the betting odds for NBA. There may well be a chance to make some money with the visiting Clippers in this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot