It’s the time of year when wagering on the NBA can get a little trickier, as you get scenarios where teams that have made the playoffs start to keep some of their better players on the bench. That can allow lesser teams to sneak up and get wins where they would ordinarily be blown out. We may well have a situation like that when the Clippers and Lakers hook up in the battle of LA on Wednesday night. The difference here is that Blake Griffin is making his way back into the Clippers line-up after an extended layoff with a broken hand. The Clippers are almost certainly going to try and get the rust shaken off by playing him as much as humanly possible before the postseason gets underway. That could end up being bad news for the Lakers. You can keep up to date with the odds on this one by checking out the NBA betting lines page at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.