It’s the time of year when wagering on the NBA can get a little trickier, as you get scenarios where teams that have made the playoffs start to keep some of their better players on the bench. That can allow lesser teams to sneak up and get wins where they would ordinarily be blown out. We may well have a situation like that when the Clippers and Lakers hook up in the battle of LA on Wednesday night. The difference here is that Blake Griffin is making his way back into the Clippers line-up after an extended layoff with a broken hand. The Clippers are almost certainly going to try and get the rust shaken off by playing him as much as humanly possible before the postseason gets underway. That could end up being bad news for the Lakers. You can keep up to date with the odds on this one by checking out the NBA betting lines page at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot