If you’re a Laker fan or NBA betting enthusiast, then you’ll be excited to know about Kobe Bryant’s Instagram message from last Saturday: “First day back on the court shooting! Bout Damn time!! #shoulderrecovery #20thseason#drinkbodyarmor #lakers.” Over the last few years, Bryant has worked through several different injuries, including a right rotator cuff tear that ended his 2014-2015 season early. He has said that the 2015-16 season, in which he is set to make $25 million, will be his last in the Association.As the Dallas Mavericks seek to grab assets off the consolation pile after losing out on the DeAndre Jordan sweepstakes, they continue to hope for progress in the rehabilitation of Wesley Matthews’ Achilles tendon. Matthews signed a max deal with the Mavericks and is convinced that he will be set for game action by the start of the regular season near the end of October. As he told Mavs Moneyball,l “I’m getting stronger every single day, doing more every single day. Anybody that knows me in this league knows that I’m going to give 150 percent. You’re going to have to kill me to stop me from going.”In Washington Wizards news, Tomas Satoransky is expected to be a part of the team in 2016. The #32 pick in the 2012 NBA Draft, Satoransky is currently under contract for FC Barcelona. However, his deal is set to expire after this season.The Cleveland Cavaliers have agreed to a deal with center Sasha Kaun, reports ESPN.com’s Brian Windhorst. The contract is a two-year deal, most likely for the league minimum, and the second year is a player option. The purpose of this deal is to give the Cavs some depth after starting center Timofey Mozgov.ESPNBoston.com reports that power forward Jared Sullinger has been spending the offseason getting into the best shape of his NBA career. As coach Brad Stevens said, “He’s had a lot of good moments in my first two seasons here and he’s certainly a big important part of our team. He’s in a position where he can score both facing and also back-to-the-basket, but he’s also in position where he can pass the basketball…he’s certainly a guy that brings a lot to the table.”J.R.Smith initially declined the $6.4 million option to play with Cleveland next year so that he could test the free agent market, but he decided to come back and play for about $10 million over the next two seasons, although the second year has a player option. Now, the Cavs only have Tristan Thompson unsigned, although that could take up to the start of training camp to get done.Sources: ESPN.go.com (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/3443/sasha-kaun) Basketball-Reference.com (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/s/smithjr01.html)
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
Sports Betting News Division is proudly brought to you by MyBookie Sportsbook & Casino
More Betting Articles
- 2019 NBA Finals Possible Matchups
- Kawhi Leonard is Now a Toronto Raptor
- 2019 NBA Finals Odds: Golden State Still Massive Favorite
- 2018 NBA Free Agency Update: The King Lands in La La Land
- 2018 NBA Free Agency Betting Predictions: Who Ends Up a Laker?
- 2018 NBA Off-Season Update: Kawhi Wants Out and LeBron’s Short List
- NBA Betting Odds & Super Early Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Can Cleveland Upset Golden State at the NBA Odds for 2018 Finals Game 4?
- 2018 Finals Preview: Warriors at Cavaliers Game 3 NBA Odds & Pick
- 2018 NBA Finals Betting Preview: Cavaliers at Warriors Game 2 Odds
- 2018 Finals Preview for Game 1: Cavaliers vs Warriors NBA Odds & Pick
- 2018 NBA Championship Betting Analysis: Where to Put Your Money
- 2018 NBA Finals Odds, Game Times & TV Schedule
- NBA Odds & Prediction for Rockets vs. Warriors Game 6
- NBA Betting Pick for ECF Game 6: Boston at Cleveland
- Warriors at Rockets Game 5 NBA Odds & Betting Preview
- Celtics are Slight NBA Betting Favorites for Game 5 Against the Cavs
- 2018 Playoffs Prediction: Rockets at Warriors NBA Lines & Game 4 Pick
- Updated NBA Championship Odds – May 21st Edition
- Celtics at Cavaliers NBA Odds & Game 4 Info – May 21st
- 2018 Eastern Conference Finals Game 3 NBA Odds: Celtics vs. Cavs
- Rockets at Warriors NBA Lines & Preview for Game 3 – May 20th
- Are the Rockets a Safe NBA Betting Pick to Win the 2018 Championship?
- Are the Cavaliers a Safe NBA Betting Pick to Win the 2018 Championship?
- Top NBA Betting Props for the 2018 Eastern Conference Finals
- Warriors at Rockets NBA Odds & Playoffs Preview for Game 2
- Are the Warriors a Safe NBA Betting Pick to Win the 2018 Championship?