The Chicago Bulls (4-6) visit the Los Angeles Clippers (6-4) as heavy, 11-point favorites after Zach LaVine went off for 38 points in the Bulls’ 117-115 loss to the Lakers. The matchup airs on PRIME at 4:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 10, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 225.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Los Angeles has taken eight of its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Chicago. The Bulls have a 1-0 record against the spread when playing the Clippers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/14/2019||Clippers||Bulls||-3.5||215||-166||139||Regular Season||109-106 CHI|
|3/15/2019||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||128-121 LAC|
|1/25/2019||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-101 LAC|
|3/13/2018||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-106 LAC|
|2/3/2018||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-103 LAC|
|3/4/2017||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||101-91 LAC|
|11/19/2016||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-95 LAC|
|1/31/2016||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-93 LAC|
|12/10/2015||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||83-80 CHI|
|3/1/2015||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||96-86 LAC|
Clippers Betting Information
- Against the spread, Los Angeles has been strong this season, posting a 6-4 record.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have reached the total 5 times in 10 contests this season.
Bulls Betting Information
- Chicago has a winning record against the spread, going 7-3 ATS (covering 70% of the time).
- In the majority of Chicago’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (6 out of 10 games, 60%).
- In 39 of 10 opportunities (390%) this year, the Clippers and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s over/under of 225.5 points.
- In seven of 10 opportunities (70%) this season, Chicago and its opponents have combined to score more than 225.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.5 fewer points per game (225) than this game’s over/under of 225.5 points.
- The Clippers and the Bulls have seen their opponents average a combined 3.9 more points per game than the over/under of 225.5 set for this matchup.
- The average total the Clippers have had set in matchups this year is 6.3 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Bulls games this year have averaged a total of 235.2 points, 9.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Clippers scoring leader is Paul George, who puts up 24.7 points per game.
- Kawhi Leonard leads Los Angeles with 5.9 assists per game and Serge Ibaka paces the squad with 7.0 rebounds per outing.
- George makes 4.1 threes per game to lead the Clippers.
- Los Angeles’ blocks leader is Ibaka, who averages 1.2 per game. Leonard leads the team averaging 1.9 steals a game.
- LaVine owns the Bulls top spot in scoring with 26.0 points per game and also tacks on 4.9 rebounds and 4.4 assists per contest.
- The Chicago leaders in rebounds and assists are Wendell Carter Jr. (8.1 rebounds per game) and Coby White (5.5 assists per game).
- White leads the Bulls in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.7 made threes per game.
- LaVine is at the top of Chicago’s steals hierarchy with 1.4 steals per game and Daniel Gafford leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option