The Los Angeles Clippers (1-0) visit the Denver Nuggets (0-1) for a Christmas Day battle at Ball Arena, beginning at 10:30 PM ET on ESPN. The Nuggets are only 1-point underdogs. The over/under is 223 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Los Angeles and Denver have split the last 10 games they’ve played. The Nuggets hold a 6-4 advantage against the spread when squaring off against the Clippers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/12/2020||Clippers||Nuggets||-5.5||229.5||-230||187||Regular Season||124-111 LAC|
|2/28/2020||Clippers||Clippers||-7||220||-298||237||Regular Season||132-103 LAC|
|1/12/2020||Clippers||Nuggets||-1||221||-115||-105||Regular Season||114-104 DEN|
Clippers Betting Information
- Los Angeles was good against the spread last season, posting a 47-38 record.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Clippers fared well against the spread, compiling a 39-33 record.
- Los Angeles and its opponents reached the over/under in just 38 of 85 games last season (44.7%).
Nuggets Betting Information
- Denver covered the spread in greater than half of its contests, going 46-41-4 ATS.
- When they were at least 1-point underdogs, the Nuggets had a record ATS of 25-25-3.
- In most of Denver’s games this year, the teams combined to hit the over (47 out of 91 games, 51.6%).
- The Clippers and their opponents totaled at least 223 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 42 of 85 opportunities (49.4%) last season.
- Denver and its opponents combined to score at least 223 points in 39 of 92 opportunities (42.4%) last year.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 3.8 less points per game last season (219.2) than this game’s total of 223 points.
- The average total the Clippers had set in matchups last year was 2.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Nuggets games last year was 3.2 less points than the point total of 223 for this outing.
- Kawhi Leonard put up 27.1 points per game last season.
- Serge Ibaka collected 8.2 rebounds a game and Lou Williams dished out 5.6 assists per contest.
- Paul George knocked down 3.3 threes per game a season ago.
- Leonard collected 1.8 per game. Ivica Zubac averaged 0.9 blocks an outing.
- Nikola Jokic contributed 19.9 points per game last season while tacking on 9.7 rebounds and 7.0 assists.
- Will Barton had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He knocked down 1.9 shots from deep per game.
- Gary Harris averaged 1.4 steals per game. Paul Millsap collected 0.6 blocks a contest.