The Los Angeles Clippers (9-4) are favored (-6) to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Indiana Pacers (8-4) at 10:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 17, 2021 at Staples Center. The contest airs on NBA TV. The point total for the matchup is set at 222.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Indiana holds a 6-4 record in the last 10 head-to-head meetings with Los Angeles. The Clippers have an advantage against the spread (1-0) when taking on the Pacers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/9/2019||Pacers||Pacers||-2.5||217||-147||122||Regular Season||110-99 LAC|
|3/19/2019||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-109 LAC|
|2/7/2019||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-92 IND|
|4/1/2018||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-104 IND|
|3/23/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-104 IND|
|12/4/2016||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-102 IND|
|11/27/2016||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||91-70 IND|
|1/26/2016||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||91-89 LAC|
|12/2/2015||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-91 IND|
|12/17/2014||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-100 LAC|
Clippers Betting Information
- Los Angeles has been good against the spread this season, posting a 7-6 record.
- The Clippers have posted a losing record of 2-4 against the spread when the spread is -6 or higher.
- More often than not, Los Angeles and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 8 of 13 chances this season.
Pacers Betting Information
- Indiana has a winning record against the spread, going 8-3 ATS (covering 72.7% of the time).
- When they are at least 6-point underdogs, the Pacers have a record ATS of 3-1.
- In 6 out Indiana’s 12 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
- In 323.1% of their opportunities this year (42 of 13 chances), the Clippers and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 222.5 points.
- Indiana and its opponents have added up to score more than 222.5 points in 50% of their matchups this year (six of 12 opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 228.1 points per game, 5.6 more points than the over/under of 222.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.7 less points per game (217.8) than this matchup’s over/under of 222.5 points.
- The average point total in Clippers games this year is 0.9 more points than the over/under of 222.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Pacers this year is equal to this game’s over/under.
- Paul George leads the Clippers in scoring, averaging 25.3 points per game.
- Serge Ibaka paces Los Angeles with 6.2 rebounds per game and Kawhi Leonard leads the squad with 6.0 assists per contest.
- George connects on 4.3 threes per game to lead the Clippers.
- Leonard leads the team with 1.9 steals per game. Ibaka collects 1.2 blocks a contest to pace Los Angeles.
- Malcolm Brogdon takes the top spot on the Pacers scoring and assist lists, putting up 22.8 points and 7.4 assists per game.
- Domantas Sabonis collects all of the boards and is the Indiana leader in rebounds, grabbing 12.8 per game.
- Brogdon leads the Pacers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.1 made threes per game.
- Indiana’s Brogdon has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.8 per game and Myles Turner is first in blocks with 4.1 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Hawks vs Bucks Game 1 | Bucks Are Solid Favorites On The NBA Odds
- Clippers vs Suns Game 2 | Kawhi Leonard and Chris Paul Ruled Out
- NBA News & Rumors: Rick Carlisle Leaves the Mavericks, Zion Williamson Unhappy, What’s Next for Brooklyn
- Jazz vs Clippers Game 6 | Can the Clippers advance to the Finals?
- Philadelphia vs Atlanta Game 6 | Atlanta Best Season Ever to Reach the Finals