The Los Angeles Clippers (15-5) are favored by 8 points against the New York Knicks (9-11) on Sunday, January 31, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on PRIME. The matchup’s over/under is set at 212.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Los Angeles holds a 9-1 record in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with New York. The Knicks have a 1-0 record against the spread when facing the Clippers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/5/2020||Clippers||Clippers||-9.5||221.5||-514||391||Regular Season||135-132 LAC|
|3/24/2019||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||124-113 LAC|
|3/3/2019||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||128-107 LAC|
|3/2/2018||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||128-105 LAC|
|11/20/2017||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-85 NY|
|3/20/2017||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-105 LAC|
|2/8/2017||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-115 LAC|
|3/11/2016||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||101-94 LAC|
|1/22/2016||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-88 LAC|
|3/25/2015||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-80 LAC|
Clippers Betting Information
- Against the spread, Los Angeles has been strong this season, posting a 12-8 record.
- The Clippers have posted a winning record of 4-3 against the spread when the spread is -8 or higher.
- Los Angeles has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 11 of 20 games for a 55% rate.
Knicks Betting Information
- New York’s record against the spread is 10-10.
- In the majority of New York’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 20 games, 30%).
- The Clippers and their opponents have recorded more than 212 points in 65% of their games this year (13 of 20 opportunities).
- New York and its opponents have combined to score more than 212 points in seven of 20 opportunities (35%) this year.
- These two teams average a combined 215.4 points per game, 3.4 more points than the total of 212 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 209 points per game, three fewer than the point total in this game.
- The Clippers’ average point total in outings this season is 220.1, 8.1 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Knicks this season is 7.8 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- Kawhi Leonard leads the Clippers in points and assists. He averages 25.8 points per game while adding 5.6 assists.
- Serge Ibaka paces Los Angeles with 6.9 rebounds per game.
- The Clippers are led by Paul George from long distance. He knocks down 3.7 shots from deep per game.
- Los Angeles’ blocks leader is Ibaka, who records 1.2 per game. Leonard leads the team averaging 1.9 steals a game.
- Julius Randle has shown out this season to lead the Knicks in points (22.2 per game), rebounds (11.1 per game), and assists (6.0 per game).
- Alec Burks makes more threes per game than any other member of the Knicks, averaging 2.3 treys per game.
- Mitchell Robinson is tops on New York in both steals (1.2) and blocks (1.8) per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title