The Los Angeles Clippers (11-4) will try to build on a five-game win streak when they host the Oklahoma City Thunder (6-7) on Friday, January 22, 2021 at Staples Center as heavy, 13-point favorites. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET on PRIME. The point total in the matchup is 220.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Los Angeles and Oklahoma City have a tied 5-5 record.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/14/2020||Clippers||Clippers||-3.5||225.5||-163||136||Regular Season||107-103 LAC|
|3/3/2020||Clippers||Thunder||-4.5||228.5||-190||158||Regular Season||109-94 LAC|
|12/22/2019||Thunder||Thunder||-1||224||-110||-110||Regular Season||118-112 OKC|
|11/18/2019||Clippers||Clippers||-7.5||221.5||-340||272||Regular Season||90-88 LAC|
|3/8/2019||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-110 LAC|
|12/15/2018||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-104 OKC|
|10/30/2018||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||128-110 OKC|
|10/19/2018||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-92 LAC|
|3/16/2018||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-113 OKC|
|1/4/2018||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||127-117 OKC|
Clippers Betting Information
- Los Angeles has been good against the spread this season, posting a 9-6 record.
- More often than not, Los Angeles and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 9 of 15 chances this season.
Thunder Betting Information
- Oklahoma City has covered the spread in more than half of its games, going 7-6 ATS.
- Oklahoma City and its opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this year — 6 of 13.
- In 44 of 15 opportunities (293.3%) this season, the Clippers and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 220 points.
- Oklahoma City has played in six games this year (out of 13 total matchups — 46.2% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 220 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.5 more points per game (220.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 220 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 220.4 points per game, 0.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The average point total in Clippers games this year is 2.7 more points than the total of 220 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Thunder games this season is 1.8 fewer points than the point total of 220 for this outing.
- Kawhi Leonard leads the Clippers in points and assists. He contributes 24.9 points per game while adding 5.8 assists.
- Los Angeles is led in rebounds by Serge Ibaka’s 6.2 per game.
- Paul George hits 3.9 threes per game to lead the Clippers.
- Los Angeles’ steals leader is Leonard, who collects 2.1 per game. Ibaka leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks a game.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander’s strong performances this season give him the top spot on the Thunder scoring and assists leaderboards with 21.0 points per game and 6.2 assists per game.
- Darius Bazley collects all of the boards and is the Oklahoma City leader in rebounds, getting 7.2 per game.
- Luguentz Dort is tops from three-point range for the Thunder, knocking down 2.4 threes per game.
- Nobody on Oklahoma City grabs more steals than Dort (1.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Aleksej Pokusevski (1.1 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- Toronto Raptors vs. Houston Rockets: 2/26/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Boston Celtics vs. Indiana Pacers 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Phoenix Suns vs. Chicago Bulls: 2/26/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Sacramento Kings vs. Detroit Pistons: 2/26/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Los Angeles Lakers vs. Portland Trail Blazers: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends