The Los Angeles Clippers (12-4) are heavily favored (-13) to extend a six-game win streak when they host the Oklahoma City Thunder (6-8) at 4:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 24, 2021 at Staples Center. The contest airs on PRIME. The matchup has an over/under of 222 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Los Angeles has a 6-4 record in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma City. The Clippers also hold a 3-2 advantage against the spread when playing the Thunder.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/22/2021||Clippers||Clippers||-13||221.5||-1112||700||Regular Season||120-106 LAC|
|8/14/2020||Clippers||Clippers||-3.5||225.5||-163||136||Regular Season||107-103 LAC|
|3/3/2020||Clippers||Thunder||-4.5||228.5||-190||158||Regular Season||109-94 LAC|
|12/22/2019||Thunder||Thunder||-1||224||-110||-110||Regular Season||118-112 OKC|
|11/18/2019||Clippers||Clippers||-7.5||221.5||-340||272||Regular Season||90-88 LAC|
|3/8/2019||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-110 LAC|
|12/15/2018||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-104 OKC|
|10/30/2018||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||128-110 OKC|
|10/19/2018||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-92 LAC|
|3/16/2018||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-113 OKC|
Clippers Betting Information
- Los Angeles has been good against the spread this season, posting a 10-6 record.
- When favored by at least 13 points, the Clippers have fared well against the spread, compiling a 1-0 record.
- In 10 of 16 (62.5%) contests this season, Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over.
Thunder Betting Information
- Oklahoma City has covered the spread in half of its outings, going 7-7 ATS.
- Oklahoma City has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this year (7 out of 14 contests).
- In 42 of 16 outings (262.5%) this season, the Clippers and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 222 points.
- In five of 14 games (35.7%) this season, Oklahoma City has combined with its opponents to score at least 222 points.
- The two teams average a combined 1.2 fewer points per game (220.8) than this game’s total of 222 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.2 fewer points per game (220.8) than this matchup’s over/under of 222 points.
- The average point total for Clippers games this year is 0.9 more points than the over/under of 222 in this matchup.
- Thunder games this season have averaged a total of 218.8 points, 3.2 less than the point total in this matchup.
- Kawhi Leonard leads the Clippers in scoring (25.4 points per game) and assisting (5.6 assists per game).
- Los Angeles’ rebounding leader is Serge Ibaka, who grabs 6.5 per game.
- The Clippers are led by Paul George from beyond the arc. He hits 3.9 shots from deep per game.
- Los Angeles’ steals leader is Leonard, who averages 2.1 per game. Ibaka leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks an outing.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has the top spot on the Thunder scoring and assist lists, putting up 21.6 points and 6.4 assists per game.
- Al Horford collects all of the boards and is the Oklahoma City leader in rebounds, getting 7.0 per game.
- Luguentz Dort makes more threes per game than any other member of the Thunder, averaging 2.4 treys per game.
- Oklahoma City’s Dort has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.0 per game and Aleksej Pokusevski is first in blocks with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Jazz vs Clippers Game 6 | Can the Clippers advance to the Finals?
- Philadelphia vs Atlanta Game 6 | Atlanta Best Season Ever to Reach the Finals
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Odds Update: Nets Favorite to Win the East
- Nets vs Bucks Game 6 | NBA Betting Lines
- One NBA Conference Semifinal Done, Three Series Left