The Phoenix Suns (5-1) will try to continue a four-game win streak when they host the Los Angeles Clippers (4-2) on Sunday, January 3, 2021 at PHX Arena as just 2-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on PRIME. The point total in the matchup is set at 217.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Los Angeles has taken eight of its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Phoenix.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/4/2020||Clippers||Clippers||-8.5||230||-374||293||Regular Season||117-115 PHO|
|2/26/2020||Clippers||Suns||-7.5||233||-324||260||Regular Season||102-92 LAC|
|12/17/2019||Clippers||Clippers||-14||225.5||-1430||889||Regular Season||120-99 LAC|
|10/26/2019||Clippers||Suns||-10||226||-552||411||Regular Season||130-122 PHO|
|2/13/2019||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||134-107 LAC|
|1/4/2019||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-111 LAC|
|12/10/2018||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-119 LAC|
|11/28/2018||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-99 LAC|
|3/28/2018||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-99 LAC|
|2/23/2018||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||128-117 LAC|
Clippers Betting Information
- Los Angeles is good against the spread, going 4-2 on the season.
- The Clippers fare well when favored by at least 2 points, posting a 3-2 record against the spread.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have reached the over 3 times in 6 contests this season.
Suns Betting Information
- Phoenix has covered the spread in greater than half of its outings, going 5-1 ATS.
- The Suns have fared well as a 2-point underdog, going 2-1 against the spread when they are at least 2-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Phoenix’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (0 out of 6 games, 0%).
- In 46 of six opportunities (766.7%) this season, the Clippers and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 217.5 points.
- Phoenix has played in zero games this season (out of six total matchups — 0% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 217.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 218.3 points per game, 0.8 more points than the total of 217.5 set for this matchup.
- The Clippers and the Suns have seen their opponents average a combined 10.0 less points per game than the over/under of 217.5 set for this matchup.
- The Clippers’ average point total in outings this season is 219.2, 1.7 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average total in Suns games this year is 10.8 less points than the point total of 217.5 for this outing.
- Paul George leads the Clippers in points and assists. He averages 22.8 points per game while tacking on 5.3 assists.
- Los Angeles’ rebounding leader is Nicolas Batum, who averages 6.5 per game.
- George is the top three-point shooter for the Clippers, knocking down 3.8 per game.
- Los Angeles’ steals leader is George, who grabs 1.7 per game. Ivica Zubac leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks an outing.
- The Suns leader in scoring is Devin Booker with 20.5 points per game. He also adds 4.0 rebounds per game and 3.8 assists per game.
- The Phoenix leaders in rebounds and assists are Deandre Ayton (11.2 rebounds per game) and Chris Paul (8.7 assists per game).
- Mikal Bridges leads the Suns in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.0 made threes per game.
- Phoenix’s Booker has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Ayton is first in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option