Pacific Division opponents meet when the Los Angeles Clippers (8-4) visit the Sacramento Kings (5-7) at Golden 1 Center, starting at 10:00 PM ET on Friday, January 15, 2021. The Clippers are 6-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under set at 229.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Los Angeles has won eight of its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Sacramento. The Kings have a 2-1 advantage against the spread when matched up with the Clippers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||Clippers||Clippers||-9||231.5||-409||324||Regular Season||112-103 SAC|
|1/30/2020||Clippers||Clippers||-14||225.5||-1265||820||Regular Season||124-103 SAC|
|12/31/2019||Clippers||Kings||-6.5||220.5||-312||254||Regular Season||105-87 LAC|
|3/1/2019||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-109 LAC|
|1/27/2019||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-108 LAC|
|12/26/2018||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||127-118 LAC|
|11/29/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||133-121 LAC|
|1/13/2018||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-105 LAC|
|1/11/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-115 LAC|
|12/26/2017||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-95 LAC|
Clippers Betting Information
- Los Angeles has earned an even 6-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Clippers have posted a losing record of 1-4 against the spread when the spread is -6 or bigger.
- More often than not, Los Angeles and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 7 of 12 chances this season.
Kings Betting Information
- Sacramento has covered the spread in less than half of its outings, going 5-7 ATS.
- When they are at least 6-point underdogs, the Kings have a record ATS of 0-1.
- Sacramento has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 66.7% of matchups this year (8 out of 12 opportunities).
- The Clippers and their opponents have scored no less than 229.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 35 of 12 outings (291.7%) this year.
- Sacramento and its opponents have combined to score at least 229.5 points in 66.7% of their matchups this season (eight of 12 chances).
- These two teams average a combined 226.6 points per game, 2.9 less points than the over/under of 229.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.9 more points per game (232.4) than this game’s over/under of 229.5 points.
- The average point total in Clippers games this season is 7.3 less points than the over/under of 229.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Kings games this year is 7.3 more points than the point total of 229.5 in this outing.
- Paul George leads the Clippers in scoring, averaging 25.2 points per game.
- Los Angeles is led in rebounding by Serge Ibaka’s 6.5 rebounds per game and assisting by Kawhi Leonard’s 6.0 assists per game .
- George is the top three-point shooter for the Clippers, hitting 4.3 per game.
- Los Angeles’ blocks leader is Ibaka, who averages 1.2 per game. Leonard leads the team averaging 2.0 steals an outing.
- The Kings leader in scoring is De’Aaron Fox with 19.2 points per game. He also adds 3.0 rebounds per game and 5.4 assists per game.
- The Sacramento leaders in rebounds and assists are Marvin Bagley III (7.8 rebounds per game) and Tyrese Haliburton (5.7 assists per game).
- Buddy Hield makes more threes per game than any other member of the Kings, averaging 3.9 treys per game.
- Sacramento’s Fox has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Richaun Holmes is first in blocks with 1.5 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Hawks vs Bucks Game 1 | Bucks Are Solid Favorites On The NBA Odds
- Clippers vs Suns Game 2 | Kawhi Leonard and Chris Paul Ruled Out
- NBA News & Rumors: Rick Carlisle Leaves the Mavericks, Zion Williamson Unhappy, What’s Next for Brooklyn
- Jazz vs Clippers Game 6 | Can the Clippers advance to the Finals?
- Philadelphia vs Atlanta Game 6 | Atlanta Best Season Ever to Reach the Finals