|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Utah has come out on top in seven of its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Los Angeles. The Jazz also have a 2-1 edge against the spread when matched up with the Clippers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/28/2019||Clippers||Clippers||-7.5||221.5||-333||265||Regular Season||120-107 UTA|
|11/3/2019||Clippers||Clippers||-5||213||-204||168||Regular Season||105-94 LAC|
|10/30/2019||Jazz||Jazz||-6.5||216.5||-276||223||Regular Season||110-96 UTA|
|4/10/2019||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||143-137 LAC|
|2/27/2019||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-105 UTA|
|1/16/2019||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||129-109 UTA|
|4/5/2018||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-95 UTA|
|1/20/2018||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-113 UTA|
|11/30/2017||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-107 UTA|
|10/24/2017||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-84 LAC|
Clippers Betting Information
- Against the spread, Los Angeles was strong last season, posting a 47-38 record.
- The Clippers posted a winning record of 33-29 against the spread when the spread was -4 or bigger.
- Los Angeles and its opponents converted the over just 38 times in 85 (44.7%) games last season.
Jazz Betting Information
- Utah covered the spread in less than half of its outings, going 36-42-1 ATS.
- When they were at least 4-point underdogs, the Jazz had a record ATS of 20-26.
- In the majority of Utah’s games this year, the teams combined to hit the over (43 out of 79 games, 54.4%).
- The Clippers and their opponents combined to score more than 218 points in 54.1% of their outings last season (46 of 85 opportunities).
- Utah and its opponents added up to score at least 218 points in 53.2% of their matchups last season (42 of 79 opportunities).
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 0.8 more points per game last season (218.8) than this matchup’s total of 218 points.
- The Clippers’ average point total in matchups last year was 225.9, 7.9 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average total for Jazz games last year was 2.4 more points than the point total of 218 for this outing.
- Kawhi Leonard put up 27.1 points per game last season.
- Lou Williams collected 5.6 assists per game and Serge Ibaka pulled down 8.2 rebounds per outing.
- Paul George had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He connected on 3.3 shots from deep per game.
- Leonard collected 1.8 per game. Ivica Zubac averaged 0.9 blocks a contest.
- Donovan Mitchell averaged 24.0 points per game last season.
- Rudy Gobert collected 13.5 rebounds a game and Joe Ingles dished out 5.2 assists per outing.
- Bojan Bogdanovic had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He connected on 3.0 shots from deep per game.
- Mitchell collected 1.0 per game. Gobert averaged 2.0 blocks a contest.