The Cleveland Cavaliers (8-8) are heavy underdogs (-10) as they attempt to continue a three-game home win streak when they square off against the Los Angeles Lakers (13-4) on Monday, January 25, 2021 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on FS-OH. The matchup has an over/under of 214.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Cleveland has a 7-3 record in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Los Angeles. The Lakers hold a 1-0 advantage against the spread when facing off with the Cavaliers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/13/2020||Lakers||Lakers||-14.5||222||-1264||828||Regular Season||128-99 LAL|
|1/13/2019||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||101-95 CLE|
|11/21/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-105 LAL|
|3/11/2018||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||127-113 LAL|
|12/14/2017||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-112 CLE|
|3/19/2017||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-120 CLE|
|12/17/2016||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-108 CLE|
|3/10/2016||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-108 CLE|
|2/10/2016||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-111 CLE|
|2/8/2015||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-105 CLE|
Lakers Betting Information
- Los Angeles has been good against the spread this season, posting a 10-7 record.
- The Lakers have posted a winning record of 3-0 against the spread when the spread is -10 or higher.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 6 of 17 games this season (35.3%).
Cavaliers Betting Information
- Cleveland has covered the spread in half of its games, going 8-8 ATS.
- Cleveland has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 37.5% of matchups this season (6 out of 16 opportunities).
- In 347.1% of their games this season (59 of 17 chances), the Lakers and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s over/under of 214.5 points.
- In six of 16 outings (37.5%) this season, Cleveland has combined with its opponents to score more than 214.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 4.0 more points per game (218.5) than this game’s over/under of 214.5 points.
- The Lakers and the Cavaliers have seen their opponents average a combined 1.4 fewer points per game than the point total of 214.5 set for this outing.
- The Lakers’ average point total in matchups this season is 218.6, 4.1 points higher than the total in this game.
- Cavaliers games this year have averaged a total of 213 points, 1.5 less than the point total in this matchup.
- The Lakers points and assists leader is LeBron James. He averages 23.9 points per game and records 7.5 assists.
- Los Angeles is led in rebounds by Anthony Davis’ 8.8 per game.
- James is the top three-point shooter for the Lakers, connecting on 2.5 per game.
- Davis averages 1.3 steals and 1.9 blocks per game. Both numbers are team-highs for Los Angeles.
- Collin Sexton outpaced his teammates on the Cavaliers scoring front by putting up 25.5 points per game. He adds 2.4 rebounds and 4.0 assists per game this season.
- The Cleveland leaders in rebounds and assists are Andre Drummond (14.5 rebounds per game) and Darius Garland (5.8 assists per game).
- Cedi Osman is tops from three-point range for the Cavaliers, hitting 2.4 threes per game.
- Cleveland’s Larry Nance Jr. has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 2.3 per game and Jarrett Allen is first in blocks with 1.6 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Toronto Raptors vs. Houston Rockets: 2/26/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Boston Celtics vs. Indiana Pacers 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Phoenix Suns vs. Chicago Bulls: 2/26/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Sacramento Kings vs. Detroit Pistons: 2/26/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Los Angeles Lakers vs. Portland Trail Blazers: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends