The Denver Nuggets (12-8) visit the Los Angeles Lakers (16-6) as 5-point underdogs after Nikola Jokic went off for 47 points in the Nuggets’ 128-117 victory over the Jazz. The game airs on TNT at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 4, 2021. The point total is 219.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Los Angeles has a 7-3 record against Denver.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/10/2020||Lakers||Lakers||-5||223||-210||175||Regular Season||124-121 LAL|
|2/12/2020||Lakers||Nuggets||-3.5||220.5||-157||131||Regular Season||120-116 LAL|
|12/22/2019||Lakers||Lakers||-2||208.5||-141||118||Regular Season||128-104 DEN|
|12/3/2019||Nuggets||Nuggets||-3||208||-141||119||Regular Season||105-96 LAL|
|3/6/2019||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-99 DEN|
Lakers Betting Information
- Los Angeles has earned an even 11-11 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 5 points, the Lakers have put together an 8-8 record ATS.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 7 of 22 games this season (31.8%).
Nuggets Betting Information
- Denver has covered the spread in half of its outings, going 10-10 ATS.
- The Nuggets have fared well as a 5-point underdog, going 5-3 against the spread when they are at least 5-point underdogs.
- In most of Denver’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (14 out of 20 games, 70%).
- In 10 of 22 opportunities (45.5%) this year, the Lakers and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s point total of 219.5 points.
- Denver and its opponents have added up to score more than 219.5 points in 70% of their matchups this year (14 of 20 chances).
- The Lakers and the Nuggets combine to average 8.9 more points per game than the total of 219.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 215.7 points per game, 3.8 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The average point total for Lakers games this year is 3.7 less points than the total of 219.5 in this matchup.
- Nuggets games this season have averaged a total of 228.2 points, 8.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Lakers points and assists leader is LeBron James. He scores 25.0 points per game and dishes out 7.5 assists.
- Los Angeles’ rebounding leader is Anthony Davis, who averages 8.7 per game.
- James is the top three-point shooter for the Lakers, hitting 2.8 per game.
- Davis averages 1.4 steals and 1.9 blocks per game. Both numbers are team-highs for Los Angeles.
- Jokic leads the Nuggets in all things points, rebounds and assists, putting up 26.8 points, 11.8 grabbing rebounds and handing out 8.6 assists per game.
- Michael Porter Jr. makes more threes per game than any other member of the Nuggets, averaging 2.7 treys per game.
- Jokic is at the top of Denver’s steals hierarchy with 1.8 steals per game and Porter leads the squad in blocks with 0.9 per game.