The Los Angeles Lakers (11-3) will look to build on a five-game winning streak when they host the Golden State Warriors (6-6) on Monday, January 18, 2021 at Staples Center as 9-point favorites. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET on TNT. The matchup has an over/under set at 224.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Golden State has a 6-4 record against Los Angeles. The Lakers have a 2-1 record against the spread when facing the Warriors.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2020||Lakers||Warriors||-10.5||220.5||-598||449||Regular Season||116-86 LAL|
|2/8/2020||Lakers||Warriors||-14||225||-1143||740||Regular Season||125-120 LAL|
|11/13/2019||Lakers||Lakers||-8.5||218.5||-387||305||Regular Season||120-94 LAL|
|4/4/2019||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-90 GS|
|2/2/2019||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-101 GS|
|1/21/2019||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||130-111 GS|
|12/25/2018||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||127-101 LAL|
|3/14/2018||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-106 GS|
|12/22/2017||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-106 GS|
|12/18/2017||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-114 GS|
Lakers Betting Information
- Los Angeles has been good against the spread this season, posting an 8-6 record.
- The Lakers have posted a winning record of 4-1 against the spread when the spread is -9 or bigger.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have converted the over just 5 times in 14 (35.7%) games this season.
Warriors Betting Information
- Golden State has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 5-7 ATS.
- In most of Golden State’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 12 games, 33.3%).
- The Lakers and their opponents have scored at least 224.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 36 of 14 outings (257.1%) this season.
- In four of 12 games (33.3%) this year, Golden State and its opponents have combined to score at least 224.5 points.
- The Lakers and the Warriors combine to average 2.2 more points per game than the over/under of 224.5 set for this matchup.
- The Lakers and the Warriors have seen their opponents average a combined 4.8 less points per game than the over/under of 224.5 set for this matchup.
- The average total the Lakers have had set in matchups this season is 4.6 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Warriors this season is 2.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- LeBron James leads the Lakers in scoring (24.1 points per game) and assisting (7.7 assists per game).
- Los Angeles is led in rebounds by Anthony Davis’ 8.3 per game.
- James knocks down 2.4 threes per game to lead the Lakers.
- Davis averages 1.3 steals and 1.8 blocks per game. Both numbers are team-highs for Los Angeles.
- Stephen Curry owns the Warriors top spot in scoring with 28.4 points per game and also tacks on 5.6 rebounds and 6.2 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Golden State leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: James Wiseman with 6.2 rebounds per game and Draymond Green with 6.6 assists per game.
- Curry is tops from three-point range for the Warriors, knocking down 4.2 threes per game.
- Golden State’s Green has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Andrew Wiggins is first in blocks with 1.8 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Jazz vs Clippers Game 6 | Can the Clippers advance to the Finals?
- Philadelphia vs Atlanta Game 6 | Atlanta Best Season Ever to Reach the Finals
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Odds Update: Nets Favorite to Win the East
- Nets vs Bucks Game 6 | NBA Betting Lines
- One NBA Conference Semifinal Done, Three Series Left