The Golden State Warriors (19-15) will try to continue a three-game winning streak when they hit the road to take on the Los Angeles Lakers (23-11) on Sunday, February 28, 2021 at Staples Center as 4-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN. The point total is 224.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Golden State holds a 6-4 record in the last 10 head-to-head meetings with Los Angeles.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/18/2021||Lakers||Lakers||-8.5||226.5||-381||300||Regular Season||115-113 GS|
|2/27/2020||Lakers||Warriors||-10.5||220.5||-598||449||Regular Season||116-86 LAL|
|2/8/2020||Lakers||Warriors||-14||225||-1143||740||Regular Season||125-120 LAL|
|11/13/2019||Lakers||Lakers||-8.5||218.5||-387||305||Regular Season||120-94 LAL|
|4/4/2019||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-90 GS|
|2/2/2019||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-101 GS|
|1/21/2019||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||130-111 GS|
|12/25/2018||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||127-101 LAL|
|3/14/2018||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-106 GS|
|12/22/2017||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-106 GS|
Lakers Betting Information
- Los Angeles has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 15-19 record.
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Lakers have fared well against the spread, putting together a 14-13 record.
- Los Angeles has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 13 times in 34 contests (38.2%).
Warriors Betting Information
- Golden State has a winning record against the spread, going 18-16 ATS (covering 52.9% of the time).
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Warriors have a record ATS of 8-4.
- Golden State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 44.1% of matchups this season (15 out of 34 contests).
- The Lakers and their opponents have combined to score more than 224.5 points in 35.3% of their games this season (12 of 34 opportunities).
- In 15 of 34 games (44.1%) this season, Golden State has combined with its opponents to score at least 224.5 points.
- The Lakers and the Warriors combine to average 1.4 more points per game than the over/under of 224.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.7 less points per game (218.8) than this game’s over/under of 224.5 points.
- The average point total in Lakers games this year is 7.3 less points than the over/under of 224.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Warriors this year is 2.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- LeBron James leads the Lakers in scoring (25.7 points per game) and assisting (7.9 assists per game).
- Los Angeles’ rebounding leader is Anthony Davis, who averages 8.4 per game.
- James hits 2.4 threes per game to lead the Lakers.
- Davis grabs 1.4 steals and 1.8 blocks per game, both team-high averages.
- Draymond Green is number one on the Warriors leaderboard in both rebounds (6.1 per game) and assists (8.7 per game).
- Stephen Curry has outperformed his Golden State teammates in scoring, putting up 29.9 points per game to go with 5.5 rebounds and 6.3 assists.
- Curry is tops from three-point range for the Warriors, knocking down 4.9 threes per game.
- Nobody on Golden State grabs more steals than Green (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Andrew Wiggins (1.2 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?