Pacific Division foes square off when the Los Angeles Lakers (0-0) host the Los Angeles Clippers (0-0) at Staples Center, beginning at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 22, 2020. The Clippers are 3.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The over/under is 223.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Los Angeles and Los Angeles have split the last 10 games they’ve played. The Clippers have an advantage against the spread (3-1) when playing the Lakers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|7/30/2020||Lakers||Lakers||-3||182||-156||129||Regular Season||103-101 LAL|
|3/8/2020||Clippers||Clippers||-2.5||226.5||-138||116||Regular Season||112-103 LAL|
|12/25/2019||Lakers||Lakers||-2||223.5||-129||109||Regular Season||111-106 LAC|
|10/22/2019||Lakers||Clippers||-3.5||223.5||-166||141||Regular Season||112-102 LAC|
|4/5/2019||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-117 LAL|
|3/4/2019||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-105 LAC|
|1/31/2019||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-120 LAL|
|12/28/2018||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-107 LAC|
|4/11/2018||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-100 LAL|
|12/29/2017||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-106 LAC|
Lakers Betting Information
- The Lakers were solid against the spread last season, earning a 47-43-2 record.
- The Lakers fared well when favored by at least 3.5 points, posting a 37-35-2 record against the spread.
- The Lakers combined with their opponents to go over the total in 44 of 92 contests last season, a rate of 47.8%
Clippers Betting Information
- The Clippers had a winning record against the spread, going 47-38 ATS (covering 55.3% of the time).
- When they play as at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Clippers have a record ATS of 35-30.
- In most of Clippers games last year, the teams did not hit the over (38 out of 85 games, 44.7%).
- The Lakers and their opponents put up more than this matchup’s point total (223.5 points) in 44.6% of their games last year (41 of 92 opportunities).
- The Clippers and their opponents added up to score more than 223.5 points in 49.4% of their matchups last year (42 of 85 opportunities).
- Opponents of these two teams averaged a combined 217.2 points per game last season, 6.3 less than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Lakers’ average point total in outings last year was 220.6, 2.9 points below the total in this game.
- Clippers games last year averaged a total of 225.9 points, 2.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
- Anthony Davis put up 26.1 points per game last season and added 9.3 rebounds a contest.
- LeBron James collected 10.2 assists per game.
- James made 2.2 threes per game a season ago.
- Davis racked up 1.5 steals and 2.3 blocks per game.
- Kawhi Leonard averaged 27.1 points per game last season.
- Lou Williams dished out 5.6 assists a game and Serge Ibaka grabbed 8.2 rebounds per contest.
- Paul George had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He knocked down 3.3 shots from deep per game.
- Leonard swiped 1.8 steals per game. Ivica Zubac collected 0.9 blocks an outing.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title