A game after he put up 32 points in a 109-98 loss to the Nets, LeBron James leads the Los Angeles Lakers (22-8) at home against the Miami Heat (12-17) on Saturday, February 20, 2021. The Lakers are favored by 3 points in the matchup, which tips at 8:30 PM ET on ABC. The matchup’s over/under is set at 212.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Los Angeles has come out on top in eight of its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Miami. The Heat have an advantage against the spread (5-3) when hitting the court against the Lakers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/13/2019||Lakers||Heat||-5.5||212.5||-233||192||Regular Season||113-110 LAL|
|11/8/2019||Lakers||Lakers||-8||218||-340||272||Regular Season||95-80 LAL|
|12/10/2018||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-105 LAL|
|11/18/2018||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-97 LAL|
Lakers Betting Information
- Los Angeles has covered in just 14 of 30 matchups this season.
- When favored by at least 3 points, the Lakers have struggled to a 13-14 record ATS this season.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have converted the over just 12 times in 30 (40%) games this season.
Heat Betting Information
- Miami has covered the spread in less than half of its games, going 10-19 ATS.
- When they are at least 3-point underdogs, the Heat have not fared well, going 4-10 against the spread.
- In the majority of Miami’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (14 out of 29 games, 48.3%).
- The Lakers and their opponents have scored at least 212.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 20 of 30 opportunities (66.7%) this season.
- Miami has played in 16 games this year (out of 29 total matchups — 55.2% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 212.5 points.
- The Lakers and the Heat combine to average 7.1 more points per game than the over/under of 212.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 216.4 points per game, 3.9 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Lakers’ average point total in outings this year is 218.2, 5.7 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average over/under in Heat games this season is 5.2 more points than the point total of 212.5 in this outing.
- The Lakers points and assists leader is James. He puts up 25.9 points per game and dishes out 7.9 assists.
- Los Angeles is led in rebounds by Anthony Davis’ 8.4 per game.
- James knocks down 2.5 threes per game to lead the Lakers.
- Davis averages 1.4 steals and 1.8 blocks per game. Both numbers are team-highs for Los Angeles.
- Bam Adebayo leads the team in both scoring (19.8 points per game) and rebounding (9.3 rebounds per game).
- Jimmy Butler puts in work handing out assists and is Miami’s assist leader with 7.7 per game.
- Duncan Robinson is tops from three-point range for the Heat, knocking down 3.3 threes per game.
- Butler is at the top of Miami’s steals hierarchy with 1.9 steals per game and Adebayo leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA News & Rumors: Rick Carlisle Leaves the Mavericks, Zion Williamson Unhappy, What’s Next for Brooklyn
- Jazz vs Clippers Game 6 | Can the Clippers advance to the Finals?
- Philadelphia vs Atlanta Game 6 | Atlanta Best Season Ever to Reach the Finals
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Odds Update: Nets Favorite to Win the East
- Nets vs Bucks Game 6 | NBA Betting Lines