The Minnesota Timberwolves (7-20) are big, 38.5-point underdogs against the Los Angeles Lakers (21-7) at Target Center on Tuesday, February 16, 2021. The game tips at 8:00 PM ET on SportsNet LA. The matchup has an over/under of 208.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Minnesota has a 7-3 record against Los Angeles. The Lakers have an advantage against the spread (2-0) when squaring off against the Timberwolves.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/27/2020||Lakers||Lakers||-10||229||-528||388||Regular Season||127-91 LAL|
|12/8/2019||Lakers||Lakers||-10.5||227.5||-585||436||Regular Season||142-125 LAL|
|1/24/2019||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-105 MIN|
|1/6/2019||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-86 MIN|
|11/7/2018||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-110 LAL|
|10/29/2018||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||124-120 MIN|
|4/6/2018||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-96 MIN|
|2/15/2018||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-111 MIN|
|1/1/2018||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-96 MIN|
|12/25/2017||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-104 MIN|
Lakers Betting Information
- Los Angeles has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 13-15 record.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 12 of 28 games this season (42.9%).
Timberwolves Betting Information
- Minnesota has covered the spread in half of its outings, going 12-12-2 ATS.
- In 13 out Minnesota’s 26 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
- In 20 of 28 outings (71.4%) this season, the Lakers and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 208.5 points.
- Minnesota has played in 23 games this season (out of 27 total matchups — 85.2% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 208.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 12.6 more points per game (221.1) than this matchup’s total of 208.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 221.5 points per game, 13.0 more than the point total for this matchup.
- The Lakers’ average point total in outings this season is 218.7, 10.2 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average over/under in Timberwolves games this year is 15.4 more points than the point total of 208.5 for this outing.
- LeBron James leads the Lakers in scoring (25.5 points per game) and assisting (7.9 assists per game).
- Anthony Davis paces Los Angeles with 8.4 rebounds per game.
- James makes 2.6 threes per game to lead the Lakers.
- Davis averages 1.4 steals and 1.8 blocks per game. Both numbers are team-highs for Los Angeles.
- Karl-Anthony Towns leads the team in both scoring (21.6 points per game) and rebounding (11.3 rebounds per game).
- The Minnesota leader in assists is Ricky Rubio with 6.2 assists per game.
- Malik Beasley makes more threes per game than any other member of the Timberwolves, averaging 3.4 treys per game.
- Minnesota’s Rubio has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Towns is first in blocks with 2.1 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Jazz vs Clippers Game 6 | Can the Clippers advance to the Finals?
- Philadelphia vs Atlanta Game 6 | Atlanta Best Season Ever to Reach the Finals
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Odds Update: Nets Favorite to Win the East
- Nets vs Bucks Game 6 | NBA Betting Lines
- One NBA Conference Semifinal Done, Three Series Left