The Los Angeles Lakers (19-6) will attempt to continue a five-game win streak when they host the Oklahoma City Thunder (10-13) on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at Staples Center as 7.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET on SportsNet LA. The over/under for the matchup is set at 221.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Los Angeles holds a 7-3 record in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma City. The Thunder have a 4-2 edge against the spread when taking on the Lakers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2021||Lakers||Lakers||-9.5||220.5||-491||370||Regular Season||119-112 LAL|
|1/13/2021||Lakers||Thunder||-10.5||220||-582||422||Regular Season||128-99 LAL|
|8/5/2020||Lakers||Lakers||-5.5||218||-229||186||Regular Season||105-86 OKC|
|1/11/2020||Thunder||Thunder||-9||214.5||-421||331||Regular Season||125-110 LAL|
|11/22/2019||Lakers||Thunder||-4.5||209.5||-199||163||Regular Season||130-127 LAL|
|11/19/2019||Lakers||Lakers||-11||210||-612||458||Regular Season||112-107 LAL|
|4/2/2019||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-103 OKC|
|1/17/2019||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||138-128 LAL|
|1/2/2019||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-100 OKC|
|2/8/2018||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-81 LAL|
Lakers Betting Information
- Los Angeles has struggled against the spread, going 12-13 on the year.
- The Lakers have posted a losing record of 5-9 against the spread when the spread is -7.5 or bigger.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 9 of 25 games this season (36%).
Thunder Betting Information
- Oklahoma City has a 12-10-1 record against the spread, covering in 52.2% of their matchups.
- In the majority of Oklahoma City’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (12 out of 23 games, 52.2%).
- In 12 of 25 opportunities (48%) this year, the Lakers and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 221.5 points.
- Oklahoma City and its opponents have added up to score at least 221.5 points in 43.5% of their matchups this year (10 of 23 opportunities).
- The Lakers and the Thunder combine to average 0.7 less points per game than the total of 221.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.5 less points per game (219) than this game’s over/under of 221.5 points.
- The average point total in Lakers games this season is 3.5 less points than the over/under of 221.5 in this matchup.
- Thunder games this year have averaged a total of 221.7 points, 0.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
- LeBron James leads the Lakers in points and assists. He contributes 25.6 points per game while also adding 7.9 assists.
- Anthony Davis paces Los Angeles with 8.6 rebounds per game.
- The Lakers are led by James from long distance. He hits 2.7 shots from deep per game.
- Davis racks up 1.4 steals and 1.9 blocks per game, both team-high averages.
- The Thunder go-to guy, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, leads the team in both scoring (22.6 points per game) and assists (6.5 assists per game).
- Darius Bazley’s 7.6 rebounds per game paces Oklahoma City’s rebounding effort. He also adds 12.0 points per game.
- Al Horford is tops from three-point range for the Thunder, hitting 2.3 threes per game.
- Theo Maledon is at the top of Oklahoma City’s steals hierarchy with 1.0 steals per game and Horford leads the squad in blocks with 0.9 per game.