The Los Angeles Lakers (19-6) will attempt to continue a five-game win streak when they host the Oklahoma City Thunder (10-13) on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at Staples Center as 7.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET on SportsNet LA. The over/under for the matchup is set at 221.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Los Angeles holds a 7-3 record in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma City. The Thunder have a 4-2 edge against the spread when taking on the Lakers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2021||Lakers||Lakers||-9.5||220.5||-491||370||Regular Season||119-112 LAL|
|1/13/2021||Lakers||Thunder||-10.5||220||-582||422||Regular Season||128-99 LAL|
|8/5/2020||Lakers||Lakers||-5.5||218||-229||186||Regular Season||105-86 OKC|
|1/11/2020||Thunder||Thunder||-9||214.5||-421||331||Regular Season||125-110 LAL|
|11/22/2019||Lakers||Thunder||-4.5||209.5||-199||163||Regular Season||130-127 LAL|
|11/19/2019||Lakers||Lakers||-11||210||-612||458||Regular Season||112-107 LAL|
|4/2/2019||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-103 OKC|
|1/17/2019||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||138-128 LAL|
|1/2/2019||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-100 OKC|
|2/8/2018||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-81 LAL|
Lakers Betting Information
- Los Angeles has struggled against the spread, going 12-13 on the year.
- The Lakers have posted a losing record of 5-9 against the spread when the spread is -7.5 or bigger.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 9 of 25 games this season (36%).
Thunder Betting Information
- Oklahoma City has a 12-10-1 record against the spread, covering in 52.2% of their matchups.
- In the majority of Oklahoma City’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (12 out of 23 games, 52.2%).
- In 12 of 25 opportunities (48%) this year, the Lakers and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 221.5 points.
- Oklahoma City and its opponents have added up to score at least 221.5 points in 43.5% of their matchups this year (10 of 23 opportunities).
- The Lakers and the Thunder combine to average 0.7 less points per game than the total of 221.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.5 less points per game (219) than this game’s over/under of 221.5 points.
- The average point total in Lakers games this season is 3.5 less points than the over/under of 221.5 in this matchup.
- Thunder games this year have averaged a total of 221.7 points, 0.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
- LeBron James leads the Lakers in points and assists. He contributes 25.6 points per game while also adding 7.9 assists.
- Anthony Davis paces Los Angeles with 8.6 rebounds per game.
- The Lakers are led by James from long distance. He hits 2.7 shots from deep per game.
- Davis racks up 1.4 steals and 1.9 blocks per game, both team-high averages.
- The Thunder go-to guy, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, leads the team in both scoring (22.6 points per game) and assists (6.5 assists per game).
- Darius Bazley’s 7.6 rebounds per game paces Oklahoma City’s rebounding effort. He also adds 12.0 points per game.
- Al Horford is tops from three-point range for the Thunder, hitting 2.3 threes per game.
- Theo Maledon is at the top of Oklahoma City’s steals hierarchy with 1.0 steals per game and Horford leads the squad in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option