The Los Angeles Lakers (18-6) are heavy, 12-point favorites as they try to continue a four-game win streak when they host the Oklahoma City Thunder (10-12) on Monday, February 8, 2021 at Staples Center. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET on SportsNet LA. The matchup has an over/under set at 217.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Los Angeles has a 7-3 record in the last 10 head-to-head meetings with Oklahoma City. The Thunder hold a 3-2 advantage against the spread when matched up with the Lakers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/13/2021||Lakers||Thunder||-10.5||220||-582||422||Regular Season||128-99 LAL|
|8/5/2020||Lakers||Lakers||-5.5||218||-229||186||Regular Season||105-86 OKC|
|1/11/2020||Thunder||Thunder||-9||214.5||-421||331||Regular Season||125-110 LAL|
|11/22/2019||Lakers||Thunder||-4.5||209.5||-199||163||Regular Season||130-127 LAL|
|11/19/2019||Lakers||Lakers||-11||210||-612||458||Regular Season||112-107 LAL|
|4/2/2019||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-103 OKC|
|1/17/2019||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||138-128 LAL|
|1/2/2019||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-100 OKC|
|2/8/2018||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-81 LAL|
|2/4/2018||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-104 LAL|
Lakers Betting Information
- Los Angeles been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, posting a 12-12 record.
- When favored by at least 12 points, the Lakers have struggled to a 0-2 record ATS this season.
- Los Angeles has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 8 times in 24 contests (33.3%).
Thunder Betting Information
- Oklahoma City has covered the spread in greater than half of its contests, going 11-10-1 ATS.
- Oklahoma City and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 11 of 22 (50%).
- In 13 of 24 outings (54.2%) this year, the Lakers and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 217.5 points.
- Oklahoma City and its opponents have combined to score at least 217.5 points in 54.5% of their games this season (12 of 22 opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 220.3 points per game, 2.8 more points than the total of 217.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.0 more point per game (218.5) than this game’s total of 217.5 points.
- The average total the Lakers have had set in matchups this season is 217.5, which equals this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Thunder this year is 3.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- The Lakers points and assists leader is LeBron James. He scores 25.5 points per game and adds 7.8 assists.
- Anthony Davis paces Los Angeles with 8.6 rebounds per game.
- James is the top three-point shooter for the Lakers, knocking down 2.8 per game.
- Davis leads Los Angeles in both blocks and steals, averaging 1.9 blocks and 1.4 steals per game.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander takes the top spot on the Thunder scoring and assist lists, putting up 22.3 points and 6.4 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Darius Bazley is the Oklahoma City leader with 7.2 per game.
- Al Horford is tops from three-point range for the Thunder, hitting 2.3 threes per game.
- Nobody on Oklahoma City grabs more steals than Theo Maledon (1.0 per game) or blocks more shots than Horford (0.9 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- Washington Wizards vs. Memphis Grizzlies: 3/10/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Memphis Grizzlies 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Miami Heat vs. New Orleans Pelicans: 3/4/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- 2021 NBA All Star Game Expert Analysis