The Washington Wizards (10-17) are 6.5-point underdogs as they look to continue a four-game win streak when they visit the Los Angeles Lakers (22-9) on Monday, February 22, 2021 at Staples Center. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET on NBA TV. The point total in the matchup is set at 226.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Washington has taken six of its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Los Angeles. The Lakers have a 1-0 record against the spread when facing the Wizards.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|11/29/2019||Lakers||Lakers||-11.5||236.5||-810||569||Regular Season||125-103 LAL|
|3/26/2019||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||124-106 LAL|
|12/16/2018||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||128-110 WAS|
|11/9/2017||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-95 WAS|
|10/25/2017||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-99 LAL|
|3/28/2017||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-108 WAS|
|2/2/2017||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-108 WAS|
|3/27/2016||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||101-88 WAS|
|12/2/2015||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-104 LAL|
|1/27/2015||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||98-92 WAS|
Lakers Betting Information
- Los Angeles has struggled against the spread, going 14-17 on the year.
- The Lakers have struggled to cover, going just 8-10 ATS when favored by at least 6.5 points.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 12 of 31 games this season (38.7%).
Wizards Betting Information
- Washington has covered the spread in less than half of its games, going 13-14 ATS.
- When they are at least 6.5-point underdogs, the Wizards have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- Washington has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 51.9% of matchups this season (14 out of 27 contests).
- In 32.3% of their opportunities this season (10 of 31 chances), the Lakers and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s over/under of 226 points.
- Washington has combined with its opponents to score at least 226 points in 15 of 27 outings (55.6%) this year.
- The Lakers and the Wizards combine to average 0.2 fewer points per game than the total of 226 set for this game.
- The Lakers and the Wizards have seen their opponents average a combined 1.4 less points per game than the point total of 226 set for this outing.
- The average point total for Lakers games this year is 8.7 fewer points than the over/under of 226 in this matchup.
- Wizards games this year have averaged a total of 233.2 points, 7.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
- LeBron James leads the Lakers in points and assists. He averages 25.6 points per game while also adding 7.9 assists.
- Los Angeles is led in rebounds by Anthony Davis’ 8.4 per game.
- James is the top three-point shooter for the Lakers, hitting 2.4 per game.
- Davis leads Los Angeles in both blocks and steals, averaging 1.8 blocks and 1.4 steals per game.
- Russell Westbrook averages 9.5 rebounds per game, 9.7 assists per game, and 19.3 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Wizards in both rebounds and assists.
- Bradley Beal has the title of Washington’s top scorer by putting up 32.9 points per game.
- Davis Bertans leads the Wizards in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.9 made threes per game.
- Beal is at the top of Washington’s steals hierarchy with 1.4 steals per game and Alex Len leads the squad in blocks with 1.1 per game.