It can be argued that the teams who finish in the bottom 2 playoff spots in each conference are in the toughest position, as they will have to face one of the top teams, which usually means getting run in the first round. It can also be argued that the 4 and 5 spots are tough, too, as these usually belong to a pair of teams that are good, and who are pretty evenly matched. The teams that occupy 4th through 7th in the West right now all have a shot at meeting one another in the opening round, which is why getting the upper hand in the regular season can help with the postseason mind games. Two of those teams, the Clippers and the Mavericks meet this Friday at the American Airlines Center, and here is a NBA odds analysis help you bet wisely.Time: Friday, 8:30 p.m. ETVenue: American Airlines Center, DallasNational TV: NBA TVOpening line: Mavericks -2.5 (202.5)
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot