The Memphis Grizzlies (3-6) are favored by 3.5 points against the Cleveland Cavaliers (5-4) on Monday, January 11, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on FS-OH. The matchup has a point total of 188.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Cleveland has a 6-4 record against Memphis. The Cavaliers also hold a 3-0 advantage against the spread when facing off with the Grizzlies.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/7/2021||Grizzlies||Grizzlies||-5.5||209||-221||180||Regular Season||94-90 CLE|
|1/17/2020||Grizzlies||Grizzlies||-9||230.5||-432||333||Regular Season||113-109 MEM|
|12/20/2019||Grizzlies||Cavaliers||-2.5||221.5||-141||119||Regular Season||114-107 CLE|
|2/23/2019||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-107 CLE|
|12/26/2018||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||95-87 MEM|
|2/23/2018||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-89 CLE|
|12/2/2017||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-111 CLE|
|12/14/2016||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||93-85 MEM|
|12/13/2016||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-86 CLE|
|3/7/2016||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-103 MEM|
Grizzlies Betting Information
- Memphis has struggled against the spread, going 4-5 on the year.
- The Grizzlies have struggled to cover, going just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 3.5 points.
- Memphis and its opponents have converted the over just 3 times in 9 (33.3%) games this season.
Cavaliers Betting Information
- Cleveland has covered the spread in more than half of its outings, going 5-4 ATS.
- When they play as at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Cavaliers have a record ATS of 0-1.
- Cleveland and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this season — 2 of 9 (22.2%).
- In 73 of nine outings (811.1%) this year, the Grizzlies and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 188.5 points.
- Cleveland has played in five games this season (out of nine total matchups — 55.6% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 188.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 19.5 more points per game (208) than this game’s over/under of 188.5 points.
- The Grizzlies and the Cavaliers have seen their opponents average a combined 24.7 more points per game than the over/under of 188.5 set for this game.
- The Grizzlies’ average point total in outings this season is 215.8, 27.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average total in Cavaliers games this year is 16.9 more points than the point total of 188.5 in this outing.
- Dillon Brooks leads the Grizzlies in scoring, averaging 17.0 points per game.
- Tyus Jones leads Memphis with 5.4 assists a game and Jonas Valanciunas paces the squad with 10.6 rebounds per matchup.
- Brooks is the top three-point shooter for the Grizzlies, connecting on 2.3 per game.
- Brooks leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Valanciunas collects 1.0 block a contest to pace Memphis.
- Collin Sexton owns the Cavaliers top spot in scoring with 25.1 points per game and also tacks on 2.1 rebounds and 3.5 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Cleveland leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Andre Drummond with 14.3 rebounds per game and Darius Garland with 6.3 assists per game.
- Garland leads the Cavaliers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.5 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Cleveland grabs more steals than Larry Nance Jr. (2.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Drummond (1.6 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option