The Memphis Grizzlies (2-5) host the Cleveland Cavaliers (4-4) after losing four straight home games. The Grizzlies are favored by 4 points in the matchup, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 7, 2021. The over/under in the matchup is set at 211.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Cleveland holds a 6-4 record in the last 10 head-to-head meetings with Memphis. The Cavaliers have an advantage against the spread as well (2-0) when hitting the court against the Grizzlies.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/17/2020||Grizzlies||Grizzlies||-9||230.5||-432||333||Regular Season||113-109 MEM|
|12/20/2019||Grizzlies||Cavaliers||-2.5||221.5||-141||119||Regular Season||114-107 CLE|
|2/23/2019||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-107 CLE|
|12/26/2018||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||95-87 MEM|
|2/23/2018||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-89 CLE|
|12/2/2017||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-111 CLE|
|12/14/2016||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||93-85 MEM|
|12/13/2016||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-86 CLE|
|3/7/2016||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-103 MEM|
|10/28/2015||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-76 CLE|
Grizzlies Betting Information
- Memphis has struggled against the spread, going 3-4 on the year.
- Memphis and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 2 of 7 games this season (28.6%).
Cavaliers Betting Information
- Cleveland has covered the spread in half of its outings, going 4-4 ATS.
- In most of Cleveland’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 8 games, 25%).
- The Grizzlies and their opponents have scored more than 211.5 points in 842.9% of their games this year (59 of seven opportunities).
- Cleveland has played in four games this season (out of eight total matchups — 50% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 211.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 1.5 fewer points per game (210) than this matchup’s total of 211.5 points.
- The Grizzlies and the Cavaliers have seen their opponents average a combined 5.6 more points per game than the over/under of 211.5 set in this outing.
- The average total the Grizzlies have had set in games this year is 7.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Cavaliers this season is 3.4 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- Dillon Brooks leads the Grizzlies in scoring, racking up 16.9 points per game.
- Tyus Jones leads Memphis with 4.7 assists per game and Jonas Valanciunas paces the team with 11.6 rebounds per matchup.
- The Grizzlies are led by Brooks from long distance. He makes 2.4 shots from deep per game.
- Memphis’ blocks leader is Brandon Clarke, who averages 0.9 per game. Brooks leads the team averaging 1.9 steals a contest.
- The Cavaliers leader in scoring is Collin Sexton with 25.1 points per game. He also adds 2.1 rebounds per game and 3.5 assists per game.
- When it comes to Cleveland leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Andre Drummond with 14.3 rebounds per game and Darius Garland with 6.3 assists per game.
- Garland makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cavaliers, cashing in 2.5 treys per game.
- Cleveland’s Larry Nance Jr. has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 2.4 per game and Drummond is first in blocks with 1.8 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title