The New Orleans Pelicans (11-15) will attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they hit the road to take on the Memphis Grizzlies (11-11) on Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at FedExForum as just 1-point underdogs. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on TNT. The matchup’s point total is 230.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
New Orleans has come out on top in eight of its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Memphis. The Pelicans have an advantage against the spread as well (4-0) when playing the Grizzlies.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2021||Grizzlies||Pelicans||-1||227||-115||-106||Regular Season||118-109 NO|
|8/3/2020||Pelicans||Pelicans||-5||236.5||-201||165||Regular Season||109-99 NO|
|1/31/2020||Pelicans||Pelicans||-7.5||241.5||-336||260||Regular Season||139-111 NO|
|1/20/2020||Grizzlies||Grizzlies||-3||241.5||-145||123||Regular Season||126-116 NO|
|2/9/2019||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-90 MEM|
|1/21/2019||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-85 NO|
|1/7/2019||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-95 NO|
|12/7/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-103 MEM|
|4/4/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-95 NO|
|1/20/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-104 NO|
Grizzlies Betting Information
- Memphis has been good against the spread this season, posting an 11-10-1 record.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Grizzlies have struggled to a 3-5-1 record ATS this season.
- Memphis and its opponents have combined to cover the total in 11 of 22 games this year (50%).
Pelicans Betting Information
- New Orleans has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 12-15 ATS.
- When they play as at least 1-point underdogs, the Pelicans have a record ATS of 4-9.
- In most of New Orleans’ games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (17 out of 27 games, 63%).
- The Grizzlies and their opponents have combined to put up more than 230 points in 40.9% of their games this year (nine of 22 opportunities).
- New Orleans and its opponents have combined to score more than 230 points in 44.4% of their games this season (12 of 27 chances).
- The Grizzlies and the Pelicans combine to average 5.7 fewer points per game than the over/under of 230 set for this matchup.
- The Grizzlies and the Pelicans have seen their opponents average a combined 5.1 fewer points per game than the point total of 230 set for this game.
- The Grizzlies’ average point total in outings this year is 222.3, 7.7 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under in Pelicans games this year is 3.4 less points than the point total of 230 in this outing.
- Ja Morant leads the Grizzlies in points and assists. He scores 18.4 points per game while tacking on 8.0 assists.
- Jonas Valanciunas paces Memphis with 11.1 rebounds per game.
- Grayson Allen knocks down 2.1 threes per game to lead the Grizzlies.
- Memphis’ steals leader is Dillon Brooks, who grabs 1.4 per game. De’Anthony Melton leads the team averaging 1.0 block a game.
- The Pelicans leader in scoring is Zion Williamson with 24.4 points per game. He also adds 6.8 rebounds per game and 2.9 assists per game.
- Steven Adams (9.2 rebounds per game) and Lonzo Ball (4.7 assists per game) are the New Orleans leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Ball makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pelicans, cashing in 2.8 treys per game.
- Nobody on New Orleans grabs more steals than Ball (1.2 per game) or blocks more shots than Brandon Ingram (1.0 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title