The Memphis Grizzlies (0-0) are at home in Southwest Division action against the San Antonio Spurs (0-0) on Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at 8:00 PM ET. The Grizzlies are 2-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The point total for the matchup is 231.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
San Antonio has come out on top in six of its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Memphis.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/2/2020||Grizzlies||Grizzlies||-3||236||-149||124||Regular Season||108-106 SA|
|1/10/2020||Spurs||Grizzlies||-1||231.5||-113||-107||Regular Season||134-121 MEM|
|12/23/2019||Spurs||Grizzlies||-1.5||227||-119||100||Regular Season||145-115 SA|
|11/11/2019||Spurs||Spurs||-10.5||225||-582||440||Regular Season||113-109 MEM|
|2/12/2019||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-107 SA|
|1/9/2019||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||96-86 MEM|
|1/5/2019||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-88 SA|
|11/21/2018||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-103 MEM|
|3/5/2018||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||100-98 SA|
|1/24/2018||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-85 SA|
Grizzlies Betting Information
- Memphis was good against the spread last season, posting a 37-36-1 record.
- The Grizzlies fared well when favored by at least 2 points, posting a 10-7 record against the spread.
- Memphis and its opponents covered the over/under in just 35 of 74 games last season (47.3%).
Spurs Betting Information
- San Antonio had a losing record against the spread, going 30-39-2 ATS (covering only 42.3% of the time).
- The Spurs fared well as a 2-point underdog, going 7-19-1 against the spread when they were at least 2-point underdogs.
- San Antonio and its opponents hit the over in more than half of their matchups last season — 42 of 71 (59.2%).
- The Grizzlies and their opponents combined for 231.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 27 of 74 outings (36.5%) last season.
- San Antonio and its opponents combined to score more than 231.5 points in 39.4% of their games last season (28 of 71 opportunities).
- The Grizzlies and the Spurs combined to average 4.6 less points per game last year than the over/under of 231.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams averaged a combined 229.1 points per game last season, 2.4 less than the point total for this game.
- The average total the Grizzlies had set in matchups last year was 4.9 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Spurs games last year was 2.3 fewer points than the point total of 231.5 for this outing.
- Ja Morant averaged 17.8 points per game last season and dished out 7.3 assists.
- Jonas Valanciunas averaged 11.3 rebounds per game.
- Jaren Jackson Jr. knocked down 2.5 threes per game a season ago.
- De’Anthony Melton averaged 1.3 steals per game. Jackson collected 1.6 blocks a contest.
- DeMar DeRozan scored 22.1 points per game and averaged 5.6 assists per game last season.
- LaMarcus Aldridge collected 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Patty Mills knocked down 2.3 threes per game a season ago.
- Dejounte Murray averaged 1.7 steals per game. Aldridge collected 1.6 blocks an outing.
More Recent NBA News
- Utah Jazz vs. New Orleans Pelicans: 1/19/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Denver Nuggets vs. Oklahoma City Thunder: 1/19/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Orlando Magic vs. New York Knicks: 1/18/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Atlanta Hawks vs. Minnesota Timberwolves 1/18/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- San Antonio Spurs vs. Portland Trail Blazers: 1/18/2021 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview