The Washington Wizards (13-19) are only 1-point underdogs as they attempt to build on a four-game home winning streak when they take on the Memphis Grizzlies (15-15) on Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at Capital One Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on NBCS-DC. The matchup has an over/under set at 237.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Memphis and Washington have a tied 5-5 record. The Grizzlies have a 2-0 record against the spread when playing the Wizards.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/9/2020||Grizzlies||Wizards||-3||241||-149||125||Regular Season||106-99 MEM|
|12/14/2019||Grizzlies||Grizzlies||-1||237||-117||-103||Regular Season||128-111 MEM|
|3/16/2019||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||135-128 WAS|
|10/30/2018||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-95 MEM|
|1/5/2018||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-100 WAS|
|12/13/2017||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||93-87 WAS|
|1/18/2017||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-101 WAS|
|10/30/2016||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-103 MEM|
|12/23/2015||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||100-91 WAS|
|12/14/2015||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-95 MEM|
Grizzlies Betting Information
- Memphis has been good against the spread this season, posting a 15-14-1 record.
- The Grizzlies have posted a winning record of 6-5-1 against the spread when the spread is -1 or higher.
- Memphis has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 14 times in 30 contests (46.7%).
Wizards Betting Information
- Washington has a 17-15 record against the spread, covering in 53.1% of their outings.
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Wizards have a record ATS of 2-5.
- Washington has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 53.1% of matchups this season (17 out of 32 chances).
- The Grizzlies and their opponents have scored more than 237.5 points in 20% of their outings this year (six of 30 opportunities).
- Washington has combined with its opponents to score more than 237.5 points in 14 of 32 outings (43.8%) this year.
- The Grizzlies and the Wizards combine to average 11.5 less points per game than the total of 237.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.8 fewer points per game (229.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 237.5 points.
- The Grizzlies’ average point total in outings this season is 221.9, 15.6 points less than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Wizards this season is 3.7 points less than this game’s over/under.
- Ja Morant leads the Grizzlies in scoring (18.4 points per game) and assisting (7.7 assists per game).
- Memphis’ rebounding leader is Jonas Valanciunas, who grabs 11.2 per game.
- Grayson Allen makes 2.0 threes per game to lead the Grizzlies.
- Memphis’ blocks leader is De’Anthony Melton, who averages 0.8 per game. Tyus Jones leads the team averaging 1.3 steals a contest.
- Russell Westbrook grabs 9.9 rebounds per game, 9.6 assists per game, and 19.9 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Wizards in both rebounds and assists.
- Bradley Beal has the title of Washington’s top scorer by putting up 33.2 points per game.
- Davis Bertans is tops from three-point range for the Wizards, knocking down 3.0 threes per game.
- Washington’s Beal has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Alex Len is first in blocks with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals