The Miami Heat (9-14) are favored by 5.5 points against the New York Knicks (11-14) on Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup airs on SUN. The matchup has an over/under set at 209.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Miami has a 7-3 record in the last 10 head-to-head games against New York. The Heat also have a 2-1 record against the spread when playing the Knicks.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/7/2021||Heat||Knicks||-5.5||206.5||-211||174||Regular Season||109-103 MIA|
|1/12/2020||Heat||Knicks||-7.5||216.5||-335||267||Regular Season||124-121 NY|
|12/20/2019||Heat||Heat||-8.5||216.5||-422||330||Regular Season||129-114 MIA|
|3/30/2019||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||100-92 MIA|
|1/27/2019||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-97 MIA|
|10/24/2018||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-87 MIA|
|4/6/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-98 NY|
|3/21/2018||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-98 MIA|
|1/5/2018||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-103 MIA|
|11/29/2017||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-86 NY|
Heat Betting Information
- Miami has not fared well against the spread this season, posting an 8-15 record.
- The Heat have posted a losing record of 3-6 against the spread when the spread is -5.5 or bigger.
- Miami has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 11 times in 23 contests (47.8%).
Knicks Betting Information
- New York has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 12-13 ATS.
- In the majority of New York’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (8 out of 25 games, 32%).
- The Heat and their opponents have scored no less than 209.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 15 of 23 games (65.2%) this year.
- In 11 of 25 outings (44%) this season, New York and its opponents have combined to score at least 209.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.5 more points per game (210) than this matchup’s total of 209.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.3 more points per game (214.8) than this matchup’s over/under of 209.5 points.
- The average total the Heat have had set in games this season is 8.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Knicks games this year is 2.7 fewer points than the point total of 209.5 for this outing.
- Bam Adebayo leads the Heat in points and rebounds. He puts up 20.2 points per game while also adding 9.2 rebounds.
- Jimmy Butler paces the team with 6.5 assists per game.
- The Heat are led by Duncan Robinson from beyond the arc. He hits 3.4 shots from deep per game.
- Miami’s blocks leader is Adebayo, who collects 1.0 per game. Butler leads the team averaging 2.0 steals an outing.
- Julius Randle has shown out this season to lead the Knicks in points (22.7 per game), rebounds (11.0 per game), and assists (6.0 per game).
- Alec Burks makes more threes per game than any other member of the Knicks, cashing in 2.3 treys per game.
- Nobody on New York grabs more steals than Derrick Rose (1.2 per game) or blocks more shots than Nerlens Noel (1.9 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Memphis Grizzlies 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Miami Heat vs. New Orleans Pelicans: 3/4/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- 2021 NBA All Star Game Expert Analysis
- NBA 2021 Player Power Rankings Analysis Update Mar. 3rd