The Oklahoma City Thunder (2-3) are 8-point underdogs against the Miami Heat (2-3) at American Airlines Arena on Monday, January 4, 2021. The game begins at 7:30 PM ET on SUN. The matchup has an over/under of 213 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Oklahoma City holds a 7-3 record in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Miami.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/12/2020||Heat||Thunder||-4.5||221.5||-176||144||Regular Season||116-115 OKC|
|1/17/2020||Heat||Thunder||-1||217||-114||-106||Regular Season||115-108 MIA|
|3/18/2019||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-107 MIA|
|2/1/2019||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-102 OKC|
|4/9/2018||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-93 OKC|
|3/23/2018||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-99 OKC|
|12/27/2016||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-94 OKC|
|11/7/2016||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||97-85 OKC|
|1/17/2016||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-74 OKC|
|12/3/2015||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||97-95 MIA|
Heat Betting Information
- Miami has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 2-3 record.
- Miami and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 2 of 5 games this season (40%).
Thunder Betting Information
- Oklahoma City has a winning record against the spread, going 3-2 ATS (covering 60.0% of the time).
- In the majority of Oklahoma City’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 5 games, 40%).
- The Heat and their opponents have recorded more than 213 points in 1280% of their outings this season (64 of five opportunities).
- Oklahoma City and its opponents have added up to score at least 213 points in 60% of their matchups this season (three of five chances).
- The Heat and the Thunder combine to average seven less points per game than the over/under of 213 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 220.6 points per game, 7.6 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average point total for Heat games this season is 1.6 more points than the total of 213 in this matchup.
- Thunder games this year have averaged a total of 212 points, one fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- Bam Adebayo leads the Heat in points and rebounds. He puts up 19.0 points per game while tacking on 8.0 rebounds.
- Miami’s assists leader is Goran Dragic, who averages 5.2 per game.
- The Heat are led by Duncan Robinson from beyond the arc. He knocks down 2.8 shots from deep per game.
- Adebayo averages 1.6 steals and 1.0 block per game. Both numbers are team-highs for Miami.
- The Thunder go-to guy, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, leads the team in both scoring (18.8 points per game) and assists (6.8 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Darius Bazley is the Oklahoma City leader with 8.6 per game.
- Luguentz Dort is tops from three-point range for the Thunder, hitting 2.4 threes per game.
- Nobody on Oklahoma City grabs more steals than Aleksej Pokusevski (1.0 per game) or blocks more shots than Bazley (1.4 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- Utah Jazz vs. New Orleans Pelicans: 1/19/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Denver Nuggets vs. Oklahoma City Thunder: 1/19/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Orlando Magic vs. New York Knicks: 1/18/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Atlanta Hawks vs. Minnesota Timberwolves 1/18/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- San Antonio Spurs vs. Portland Trail Blazers: 1/18/2021 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview