The Miami Heat (4-7) are heavily favored (-13.5) to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Toronto Raptors (4-8) at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at Amalie Arena. The matchup airs on SUN. The matchup has an over/under of 215.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Toronto has a 6-4 record against Miami. The Heat hold a 2-1 edge against the spread when playing the Raptors.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/3/2020||Raptors||Heat||-3||221||-148||123||Regular Season||107-103 TOR|
|1/2/2020||Heat||Heat||-5.5||214.5||-217||177||Regular Season||84-76 MIA|
|12/3/2019||Raptors||Raptors||-5||211.5||-224||183||Regular Season||121-110 MIA|
|4/7/2019||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-109 TOR|
|3/10/2019||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-104 TOR|
|12/26/2018||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-104 TOR|
|11/25/2018||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-115 TOR|
|4/11/2018||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-109 MIA|
|2/13/2018||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-112 TOR|
|1/9/2018||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||90-89 MIA|
Heat Betting Information
- Miami has covered in just four of 11 matchups this season.
- More often than not, Miami and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 6 of 11 chances this season.
Raptors Betting Information
- Toronto has a losing record against the spread, going 3-9 ATS (covering just 25% of the time).
- Toronto and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 7 of 12 (58.3%).
- In 509.1% of their opportunities this year (56 of 11 chances), the Heat and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 215.5 points.
- Toronto and its opponents have added up to score more than 215.5 points in 66.7% of their games this year (eight of 12 opportunities).
- The Heat and the Raptors combine to average 6.0 more points per game than the over/under of 215.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 11.2 more points per game (226.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 215.5 points.
- The Heat’s average point total in outings this year is 224.5, 9.0 points higher than the total in this game.
- Raptors games this year have averaged an over/under of 223.7 points, 8.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
- Bam Adebayo leads the Heat in points and rebounds. He averages 18.6 points per game while adding 8.8 rebounds.
- Miami’s assists leader is Goran Dragic, who racks up 5.6 per game.
- Duncan Robinson hits 3.6 threes per game to lead the Heat.
- Miami’s steals leader is Jimmy Butler, who averages 2.2 per game. Adebayo leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks an outing.
- Fred VanVleet outpaced his teammates on the Raptors scoring front by putting up 20.1 points per game. He adds 4.4 rebounds and 6.3 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to Toronto leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Pascal Siakam with 8.3 rebounds per game and Kyle Lowry with 7.1 assists per game.
- VanVleet makes more threes per game than any other member of the Raptors, cashing in 3.6 treys per game.
- OG Anunoby is at the top of Toronto’s steals hierarchy with 2.1 steals per game and Chris Boucher leads the squad in blocks with 2.5 per game.