The Washington Wizards (5-13) visit the Miami Heat (7-14) as 6.5-point underdogs after Bradley Beal racked up 32 points in the Wizards’ 103-100 victory over the Heat. The game airs on SUN at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, February 5, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 228.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Miami has won seven of its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Washington. The Wizards have a 5-1 record against the spread when taking on the Heat.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/3/2021||Heat||Heat||-9.5||227.5||-426||332||Regular Season||103-100 WAS|
|1/9/2021||Heat||Wizards||-10.5||226.5||-590||427||Regular Season||128-124 MIA|
|3/8/2020||Heat||Wizards||-5.5||232.5||-215||175||Regular Season||100-89 MIA|
|1/22/2020||Heat||Heat||-10.5||229.5||-615||450||Regular Season||134-129 MIA|
|12/30/2019||Heat||Wizards||-11||224.5||-750||533||Regular Season||123-105 WAS|
|12/6/2019||Heat||Heat||-9.5||229||-505||389||Regular Season||112-103 MIA|
|3/23/2019||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-108 MIA|
|1/4/2019||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-109 MIA|
|11/10/2018||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-110 WAS|
|10/18/2018||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-112 MIA|
Heat Betting Information
- Miami has struggled against the spread, going 6-15 on the year.
- The Heat have posted a losing record of 1-5 against the spread when the spread is -6.5 or bigger.
- Miami has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 10 times in 21 contests (47.6%).
Wizards Betting Information
- Washington has covered the spread in less than half of its games, going 8-10 ATS.
- When they play as at least 6.5-point underdogs, the Wizards have a record ATS of 0-1.
- In most of Washington’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (11 out of 18 games, 61.1%).
- In 28.6% of their games this year (six of 21 chances), the Heat and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s point total of 228.5 points.
- Washington and its opponents have added up to score more than 228.5 points in 61.1% of their matchups this season (11 of 18 opportunities).
- The Heat and the Wizards combine to average 5.7 fewer points per game than the over/under of 228.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 233 points per game, 4.5 more than the over/under in this game.
- The average total the Heat have had set in matchups this season is 10.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Wizards games this season have averaged an over/under of 237.4 points, 8.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
- Bam Adebayo leads the Heat in points and rebounds. He averages 19.9 points per game while tacking on 9.4 rebounds.
- Miami’s assists leader is Jimmy Butler, who averages 6.0 per game.
- Duncan Robinson knocks down 3.4 threes per game to lead the Heat.
- Miami’s steals leader is Butler, who averages 2.0 per game. Adebayo leads the team averaging 0.9 blocks an outing.
- Russell Westbrook averages 9.6 rebounds per game, 9.5 assists per game, and 20.6 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Wizards in both rebounds and assists.
- Beal scores 34.8 points per game to pace Washington.
- Beal is tops from three-point range for the Wizards, hitting 2.7 threes per game.
- Washington’s Beal has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Thomas Bryant is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Memphis Grizzlies 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Miami Heat vs. New Orleans Pelicans: 3/4/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- 2021 NBA All Star Game Expert Analysis
- NBA 2021 Player Power Rankings Analysis Update Mar. 3rd