|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Milwaukee holds an 8-2 record in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Boston. The Celtics have a 2-1 record against the spread when taking on the Bucks.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|7/31/2020||Bucks||Bucks||-5||220||-203||168||Regular Season||119-112 MIL|
|1/16/2020||Bucks||Bucks||-11||227.5||-647||481||Regular Season||128-123 MIL|
|10/30/2019||Bucks||Celtics||-3.5||224.5||-162||136||Regular Season||116-105 BOS|
|2/21/2019||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||98-97 MIL|
|12/21/2018||–||Celtics||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-107 MIL|
Bucks Betting Information
- Milwaukee was good against the spread last season, posting a 44-39 record.
- The Bucks posted a winning record of 41-32 against the spread when the spread was -3.5 or bigger.
- Milwaukee and its opponents reached the over/under in just 39 of 83 games last season (47%).
Celtics Betting Information
- Boston covered the spread in greater than half of its contests, going 50-34-5 ATS.
- When they were at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Celtics fared well, going 27-18-3 against the spread.
- Boston and its opponents hit the over in half of their games last year — 44 of 89.
- The Bucks and their opponents recorded more than 225.5 points in 51.8% of their outings last season (43 of 83 opportunities).
- Boston played in 27 games last year (out of 89 total matchups — 30.3% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 225.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 10.0 fewer points per game last season (215.5) than this game’s total of 225.5 points.
- The average over/under the Bucks had set in matchups last year was 1.0 more point than this outing’s point total.
- Celtics games last year averaged a total of 219.6 points, 5.9 less than the point total in this matchup.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo averaged 29.5 points per game last season and grabed 13.6 rebounds a contest.
- Jrue Holiday notched 6.7 assists per game.
- Khris Middleton was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 2.4 per game.
- Holiday collected 1.6 per game. Brook Lopez averaged 2.4 blocks an outing.
- Jayson Tatum scored 23.4 points per game last season.
- Tristan Thompson collected 10.1 rebounds per game and Jeff Teague dished out 6.1 assists per matchup.
- Kemba Walker had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He connected on 3.2 shots from deep per game.
- Marcus Smart grabbed 1.7 steals per game. Daniel Theis collected 1.3 blocks a contest.