A pair of hot teams square off when the Milwaukee Bucks (9-4) visit the Brooklyn Nets (8-6) on Monday, January 18, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET. The Bucks are 2.5-point favorites and put their four-game win streak on the line against the Nets, who have won three straight. The matchup’s point total is set at 238.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Milwaukee has a 7-3 record against Brooklyn.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/4/2020||Bucks||Bucks||-18.5||230||-3771||1440||Regular Season||119-116 BKN|
|1/18/2020||Bucks||Nets||-11||235.5||-598||451||Regular Season||117-97 MIL|
|4/6/2019||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||133-128 BKN|
|4/1/2019||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||131-121 MIL|
|2/4/2019||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-94 MIL|
|12/29/2018||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||129-115 MIL|
|4/5/2018||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-111 BKN|
|2/4/2018||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-94 MIL|
|1/26/2018||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-91 MIL|
|2/15/2017||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||129-125 MIL|
Bucks Betting Information
- Milwaukee has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 6-7 record.
- The Bucks have struggled to cover, going just 6-7 ATS when favored by at least 2.5 points.
- Milwaukee has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 7 of 13 games for a 53.8% rate.
Nets Betting Information
- Brooklyn has covered the spread in fewer than half of its outings, going 6-8 ATS.
- The Nets have not fared well as a 2.5-point underdog, going 3-6 against the spread when they are at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Brooklyn’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (9 out of 14 games, 64.3%).
- The Bucks and their opponents have combined to score more than 238 points in 153.8% of their games this year (20 of 13 opportunities).
- In four of 14 outings (28.6%) this season, Brooklyn and its opponents have combined to score more than 238 points.
- The two teams average a combined 1.1 more points per game (239.1) than this matchup’s total of 238 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 15.4 fewer points per game (222.6) than this game’s over/under of 238 points.
- The Bucks’ average point total in matchups this year is 229.7, 8.3 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The average total in Nets games this year is 6.1 less points than the point total of 238 in this outing.
- The Bucks points and rebounds leader is Giannis Antetokounmpo. He contributes 26.6 points per game and adds 10.0 rebounds.
- Milwaukee’s assists leader is Khris Middleton, who racks up 5.7 per game.
- Middleton is the top three-point shooter for the Bucks, knocking down 2.8 per game.
- Milwaukee’s blocks leader is Brook Lopez, who collects 1.6 per game. Jrue Holiday leads the team averaging 2.2 steals a contest.
- Kevin Durant holds the top Nets spot in two categories: scoring (30.7 points per game) and rebounding (6.9 rebounds per game).
- James Harden puts in work giving out assists and is Brooklyn’s assist leader with 10.8 per game.
- Kyrie Irving leads the Nets in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.7 made threes per game.
- Irving is at the top of Brooklyn’s steals hierarchy with 1.6 steals per game and DeAndre Jordan leads the squad in blocks with 1.2 per game.