A game after he put up 38 points in a 131-126 loss to the Pelicans, Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the Milwaukee Bucks (11-7) on the road against the Charlotte Hornets (8-11) as 7-point favorites. The matchup, which airs on FS-SE, begins at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 30, 2021. The over/under is set at 228 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Milwaukee has won seven of its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Charlotte. The Hornets have a 2-1 edge against the spread when squaring off against the Bucks.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/1/2020||Bucks||Hornets||-13||219.5||-928||616||Regular Season||93-85 MIL|
|1/24/2020||Bucks||Hornets||-14||219.5||-1150||737||Regular Season||116-103 MIL|
|11/30/2019||Bucks||Bucks||-13.5||225.5||-1150||739||Regular Season||137-96 MIL|
|3/9/2019||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||131-114 MIL|
|1/25/2019||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-99 MIL|
|11/26/2018||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-107 CHA|
|10/17/2018||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-112 MIL|
|12/23/2017||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-106 CHA|
|12/22/2017||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-104 MIL|
|11/1/2017||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-121 CHA|
Bucks Betting Information
- Milwaukee has covered in just eight of 18 matchups this season.
- The Bucks have covered half the time, going 6-6 against the spread when favored by at least 7 points.
- Milwaukee has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 10 of 18 games for a 55.6% rate.
Hornets Betting Information
- Charlotte has a winning record against the spread, going 10-9 ATS (covering 52.6% of the time).
- Charlotte has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 42.1% of matchups this season (8 out of 19 chances).
- In 55.6% of their opportunities this year (10 of 18 chances), the Bucks and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s point total of 228 points.
- Charlotte and its opponents have added up to score more than 228 points in 26.3% of their matchups this season (five of 19 opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 227.8 points per game, 0.2 fewer points than the total of 228 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 221.3 points per game, 6.7 less than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Bucks have had set in matchups this season is 4.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Hornets games this year have averaged an over/under of 217.1 points, 10.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in points and rebounds. He averages 27.5 points per game while adding 11.0 rebounds.
- Khris Middleton paces the team with 5.9 assists per game.
- Middleton makes 2.6 threes per game to lead the Bucks.
- Jrue Holiday leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Brook Lopez collects 1.5 blocks a contest to pace Milwaukee.
- Gordon Hayward owns the Hornets top spot in scoring with 22.9 points per game and also tacks on 5.2 rebounds and 3.7 assists per contest.
- P.J. Washington (6.8 rebounds per game) and Devonte’ Graham (6.3 assists per game) are the Charlotte leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Terry Rozier is tops from three-point range for the Hornets, hitting 3.2 threes per game.
- LaMelo Ball is at the top of Charlotte’s steals hierarchy with 1.4 steals per game and Bismack Biyombo leads the squad in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option