Central Division foes square off when the Milwaukee Bucks (2-3) host the Chicago Bulls (2-3) at Fiserv Forum, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, January 1, 2021. The Bucks are 14.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup’s point total is set at 231.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Milwaukee has a 10-0 record against Chicago.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/20/2020||Bucks||Bucks||-15.5||226||-1956||1037||Regular Season||111-98 MIL|
|12/30/2019||Bucks||Bulls||-9||220||-482||369||Regular Season||123-102 MIL|
|11/18/2019||Bucks||Bulls||-8.5||231.5||-367||290||Regular Season||115-101 MIL|
|11/14/2019||Bucks||Bucks||-11.5||229||-774||527||Regular Season||124-115 MIL|
|2/25/2019||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-106 MIL|
|2/11/2019||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-99 MIL|
|11/28/2018||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-113 MIL|
|11/16/2018||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-104 MIL|
|3/23/2018||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-105 MIL|
|1/28/2018||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-96 MIL|
Bucks Betting Information
- Milwaukee has struggled against the spread, going 2-3 on the year.
- Milwaukee has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 4 of 5 games for a 80% rate.
Bulls Betting Information
- Chicago has covered the spread in more than half of its contests, going 3-2 ATS.
- Chicago has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 60% of matchups this season (3 out of 5 opportunities).
- The Bucks and their opponents have combined to record more than 231.5 points in 620% of their outings this year (31 of five opportunities).
- Chicago has played in two games this year (out of five total matchups — 40% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 231.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 9.9 more points per game (241.4) than this game’s total of 231.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.9 more points per game (236.4) than this game’s over/under of 231.5 points.
- The average total the Bucks have had set in matchups this season is 6.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Bulls games this year have averaged an over/under of 240.2 points, 8.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Bucks points and assists leader is Khris Middleton. He racks up 22.6 points per game and adds 6.4 assists.
- Milwaukee is led in rebounds by Giannis Antetokounmpo’s 11.6 per game.
- Donte DiVincenzo connects on 3.2 threes per game to lead the Bucks.
- Milwaukee’s blocks leader is Brook Lopez, who collects 1.2 per game. DiVincenzo leads the team averaging 1.8 steals a contest.
- Zach LaVine owns the Bulls top spot in scoring with 23.4 points per game and also tacks on 4.2 rebounds and 3.8 assists per contest.
- Wendell Carter Jr. (8.4 rebounds per game) and Coby White (6.2 assists per game) are the Chicago leaders in rebounds and assists.
- White leads the Bulls in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.8 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Chicago grabs more steals than LaVine (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Patrick Williams (1.0 per game).