Central Division opponents square off when the Milwaukee Bucks (13-8) visit the Cleveland Cavaliers (10-12) at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse, tipping off at 7:30 PM ET on Friday, February 5, 2021. The Bucks are 10.5-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The matchup’s point total is set at 227.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Milwaukee has an 8-2 record against Cleveland. The Bucks also have a 3-1 edge against the spread when squaring off against the Cavaliers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||Bucks||Bucks||-9||219.5||-417||318||Regular Season||100-90 MIL|
|12/14/2019||Bucks||Bucks||-13.5||224.5||-1378||785||Regular Season||125-108 MIL|
|11/29/2019||Bucks||Cavaliers||-12.5||229.5||-775||557||Regular Season||119-110 MIL|
|10/28/2019||Bucks||Bucks||-15.5||225||-2429||1236||Regular Season||129-112 MIL|
|3/24/2019||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||127-105 MIL|
|3/20/2019||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-102 CLE|
|12/14/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-102 MIL|
|12/10/2018||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-92 MIL|
|3/19/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||124-117 CLE|
|12/19/2017||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-116 MIL|
Bucks Betting Information
- Milwaukee has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 10-11 record.
- The Bucks have covered half the time, going 3-3 against the spread when favored by at least 10.5 points.
- More often than not, Milwaukee and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 13 of 21 chances this season.
Cavaliers Betting Information
- Cleveland has a losing record against the spread, going 10-11 ATS (covering just 47.6% of the time).
- Cleveland and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this year — 9 of 21 (42.9%).
- In 13 of 21 opportunities (61.9%) this season, the Bucks and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 227.5 points.
- Cleveland and its opponents have combined to score at least 227.5 points in six of 22 games (27.3%) this season.
- The Bucks and the Cavaliers combine to average 2.8 fewer points per game than the over/under of 227.5 set for this game.
- The Bucks and the Cavaliers have seen their opponents average a combined 6.6 less points per game than the point total of 227.5 set in this matchup.
- The average total the Bucks have had set in matchups this year is 5.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Cavaliers games this season have averaged a total of 212.5 points, 15.0 less than the point total in this matchup.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in points, rebounds and assists. He scores 27.0 points per game while adding 11.2 rebounds and 6.0 assists.
- Khris Middleton is the top three-point shooter for the Bucks, knocking down 2.6 per game.
- Jrue Holiday leads the team with 2.0 steals per game. Brook Lopez collects 1.5 blocks an outing to pace Milwaukee.
- Collin Sexton owns the Cavaliers top spot in scoring with 24.3 points per game and also tacks on 2.5 rebounds and 4.1 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Cleveland leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Andre Drummond with 14.7 rebounds per game and Darius Garland with 5.3 assists per game.
- Cedi Osman makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cavaliers, averaging 2.3 treys per game.
- Larry Nance Jr. is at the top of Cleveland’s steals hierarchy with 2.1 steals per game and Jarrett Allen leads the squad in blocks with 1.8 per game.