The Milwaukee Bucks (8-4) bring a three-game winning streak into a home matchup with the Dallas Mavericks (6-4), winners of four straight. The Bucks are favorites (-6) in the contest, which begins at 7:30 PM ET (on ESPN) on Friday, January 15, 2021. The matchup’s over/under is 227.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Dallas holds a 6-4 record in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Milwaukee. The Mavericks also have a 2-0 edge against the spread when squaring off against the Bucks.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/8/2020||Bucks||Mavericks||-5.5||237.5||-238||193||Regular Season||136-132 DAL|
|12/16/2019||Bucks||Bucks||-10.5||227||-667||488||Regular Season||120-116 DAL|
|2/8/2019||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-107 MIL|
|1/21/2019||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-106 MIL|
|12/8/2017||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-102 MIL|
|11/18/2017||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-79 DAL|
|4/2/2017||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-105 DAL|
|11/6/2016||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||86-75 DAL|
|1/8/2016||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||96-95 MIL|
|12/28/2015||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-93 DAL|
Bucks Betting Information
- Milwaukee has earned an even 6-6 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 6 points, the Bucks have put up a 5-5 record ATS.
- Milwaukee has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 7 of 12 games for a 58.3% rate.
Mavericks Betting Information
- Dallas has covered the spread in greater than half of its contests, going 6-4 ATS.
- When they play as at least 6-point underdogs, the Mavericks have a record ATS of 1-1.
- Dallas and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this season — 3 of 10 (30%).
- In 43 of 12 games (358.3%) this year, the Bucks and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 227 points.
- Dallas and its opponents have combined to score more than 227 points in two of 10 games (20%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 230.3 points per game, 3.3 more points than the total of 227 set for this matchup.
- The Bucks and the Mavericks have seen their opponents average a combined 13.1 fewer points per game than the over/under of 227 set in this outing.
- The Bucks’ average point total in matchups this year is 230.4, 3.4 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average over/under in Mavericks games this year is 13.2 less points than the point total of 227 for this outing.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in scoring (26.2 points per game) and rebounding (10.1 rebounds per game).
- The squad is led in assists by Khris Middleton’s 5.7 per game.
- Middleton connects on 2.7 threes per game to lead the Bucks.
- Milwaukee’s blocks leader is Brook Lopez, who averages 1.7 per game. Jrue Holiday leads the team averaging 2.2 steals an outing.
- Luka Doncic leads the Mavericks in all things points, rebounds and assists, racking up 27.4 points, 9.7 pulling down rebounds and serving up 8.3 assists per game.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. leads the Mavericks in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.8 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Dallas grabs more steals than James Johnson (1.5 per game) or blocks more shots than Doncic (1.0 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- Toronto Raptors vs. Houston Rockets: 2/26/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Boston Celtics vs. Indiana Pacers 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Phoenix Suns vs. Chicago Bulls: 2/26/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Sacramento Kings vs. Detroit Pistons: 2/26/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Los Angeles Lakers vs. Portland Trail Blazers: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends