A game after he put up 43 points in a 125-115 win over the Pistons, Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the Milwaukee Bucks (4-3) at home against the Detroit Pistons (1-6) as 13.5-point favorites. The matchup, which airs on FS-DET, tips at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 6, 2021. The over/under is set at 226.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Milwaukee holds a 10-0 record in the last 10 head-to-head meetings with Detroit. The Bucks have an advantage against the spread as well (3-1) when taking on the Pistons.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/4/2021||Bucks||Bucks||-16||224||-3001||1222||Regular Season||125-115 MIL|
|2/20/2020||Bucks||Pistons||-13||227||-1039||685||Regular Season||126-106 MIL|
|12/4/2019||Bucks||Pistons||-9||222.5||-452||350||Regular Season||127-103 MIL|
|11/23/2019||Bucks||Bucks||-13.5||226||-1350||773||Regular Season||104-90 MIL|
|1/29/2019||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-105 MIL|
|1/1/2019||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-98 MIL|
Bucks Betting Information
- Milwaukee has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 3-4 record.
- The Bucks have struggled to cover, going just 1-2 ATS when favored by at least 13.5 points.
- Milwaukee has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 5 of 7 games for a 71.4% rate.
Pistons Betting Information
- Detroit has covered the spread in greater than half of its contests, going 4-3 ATS.
- Detroit and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 4 of 7 (57.1%).
- The Bucks and their opponents have recorded more than 226.5 points in 614.3% of their games this season (43 of seven opportunities).
- Detroit has played in four games this year (out of seven total matchups — 57.1% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 226.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 235.6 points per game, 9.1 more points than the total of 226.5 set for this matchup.
- The Bucks and the Pistons have seen their opponents average a combined 2.2 more points per game than the over/under of 226.5 set in this outing.
- The Bucks’ average point total in outings this year is 235.7, 9.2 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Pistons this year is 2.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- The Bucks points and rebounds leader is Antetokounmpo. He scores 26.3 points per game and adds 11.3 rebounds.
- Khris Middleton paces the squad with 6.0 assists per game.
- Donte DiVincenzo hits 2.9 threes per game to lead the Bucks.
- Milwaukee’s blocks leader is Brook Lopez, who averages 1.3 per game. Jrue Holiday leads the team averaging 2.1 steals a contest.
- Jerami Grant outpaced his teammates on the Pistons scoring front by putting up 23.0 points per game. He adds 5.4 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game this season.
- The Detroit leaders in rebounds and assists are Mason Plumlee (10.3 rebounds per game) and Derrick Rose (6.2 assists per game).
- Grant is tops from three-point range for the Pistons, knocking down 2.7 threes per game.
- Plumlee is at the top of Detroit’s steals hierarchy with 1.4 steals per game and Grant leads the squad in blocks with 1.3 per game.