The Golden State Warriors (0-1) are 9.5-point underdogs for a Christmas Day matchup against the Milwaukee Bucks (0-1), starting at 2:30 PM at Fiserv Forum ET on ABC. The matchup has an over/under of 232 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Golden State has won six of its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Milwaukee. The Warriors also have a 1-0 record against the spread when facing the Bucks.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/8/2020||Bucks||Warriors||-13.5||218.5||-1221||802||Regular Season||107-98 MIL|
|12/7/2018||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-95 GS|
|11/8/2018||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||134-111 MIL|
|3/29/2018||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-107 MIL|
|1/12/2018||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-94 GS|
|3/18/2017||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-92 GS|
|11/19/2016||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||124-121 GS|
|12/18/2015||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-112 GS|
|12/12/2015||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-95 MIL|
|3/28/2015||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-95 GS|
Bucks Betting Information
- Milwaukee was good against the spread last season, posting a 44-39 record.
- The Bucks fared well when favored by at least 9.5 points, posting a 22-19 record against the spread.
- Milwaukee more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 39 times in 83 contests (47%).
Warriors Betting Information
- Golden State failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 31-33-1 ATS.
- Golden State and its opponents hit the over in fewer than half of their games last year — 30 of 65 (46.2%).
- The Bucks and their opponents put up at least 232 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 31 of 83 games (37.3%) last year.
- In 21 of 65 games (32.3%) last season, Golden State and its opponents combined to score more than 232 points.
- The Bucks and the Warriors combined to average 7.9 less points per game last year than the total of 232 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams averaged a combined 223.7 points per game last season, 8.3 fewer than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average point total in Bucks games last year was 5.5 less points than the over/under of 232 in this matchup.
- The average total in Warriors games last year was 10.6 less points than the point total of 232 for this outing.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo averaged 29.5 points per game last season while adding 13.6 rebounds.
- Jrue Holiday collected 6.7 assists per game.
- Khris Middleton made 2.4 threes per game a season ago.
- Holiday nicked 1.6 steals per game. Brook Lopez collected 2.4 blocks a game.
- Andrew Wiggins averaged 22.4 points per game last season.
- Draymond Green collected 6.2 assists per game and Kelly Oubre Jr. pulled down 6.4 rebounds per contest.
- Wiggins was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 2.2 per game.
- Green collected 1.4 per game. Marquese Chriss averaged 1.1 blocks a contest.