The Indiana Pacers (12-9) visit the Milwaukee Bucks (12-8) as 8.5-point underdogs after Domantas Sabonis put up 32 points in the Pacers’ 134-116 victory over the Grizzlies. The matchup airs on ESPN at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 3, 2021. The matchup’s point total is set at 232.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Milwaukee has come out on top in six of its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Indiana. The Bucks also hold a 3-1 edge against the spread when matched up with the Pacers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2020||Bucks||Bucks||-11||220.5||-685||500||Regular Season||119-100 MIL|
|2/12/2020||Pacers||Pacers||-2||222||-121||101||Regular Season||118-111 IND|
|12/22/2019||Bucks||Bucks||-8||220.5||-351||272||Regular Season||117-89 MIL|
|11/16/2019||Bucks||Pacers||-8||220||-358||282||Regular Season||102-83 MIL|
|3/7/2019||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-98 MIL|
|2/13/2019||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-97 MIL|
|12/12/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-97 IND|
|10/19/2018||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-101 MIL|
|3/5/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||92-89 IND|
|3/2/2018||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-96 IND|
Bucks Betting Information
- Milwaukee has covered in just nine of 20 matchups this season.
- The Bucks have posted a winning record of 7-4 against the spread when the spread is -8.5 or higher.
- More often than not, Milwaukee and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 12 of 20 chances this season.
Pacers Betting Information
- Indiana has a winning record against the spread, going 11-10 ATS (covering 52.4% of the time).
- When they are at least 8.5-point underdogs, the Pacers have a record ATS of 0-1.
- Indiana and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 13 of 21 (61.9%).
- In 60% of their opportunities this season (12 of 20 chances), the Bucks and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 232 points.
- In seven of 21 opportunities (33.3%) this year, Indiana has combined with its opponents to score more than 232 points.
- These teams average a combined 234.6 points per game, 2.6 more points than the total of 232 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.3 less points per game (223.7) than this game’s over/under of 232 points.
- The Bucks’ average point total in outings this season is 232.9, 0.9 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under for Pacers games this season is 6.5 less points than the point total of 232 for this outing.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in scoring (27.3 points per game) and rebounding (11.0 rebounds per game).
- Milwaukee’s assists leader is Khris Middleton, who averages 6.0 per game.
- Middleton hits 2.7 threes per game to lead the Bucks.
- Milwaukee’s blocks leader is Brook Lopez, who records 1.5 per game. Jrue Holiday leads the team averaging 1.9 steals a contest.
- The Pacers go-to guy, Malcolm Brogdon, leads the team in both scoring (22.9 points per game) and assists (7.0 assists per game).
- Sabonis’ 12.0 rebounds per game paces Indiana’s rebounding effort. He also adds 21.1 points per game.
- Brogdon is tops from three-point range for the Pacers, hitting 2.9 threes per game.
- Indiana’s T.J. McConnell has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.8 per game and Myles Turner is first in blocks with 3.9 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option