The Milwaukee Bucks (20-13) are 2-point favorites as they attempt to continue a four-game winning streak when they host the Los Angeles Clippers (24-11) on Sunday, February 28, 2021 at Fiserv Forum. The matchup airs at 3:30 PM ET on ABC. The over/under for the matchup is set at 236.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Milwaukee and Los Angeles have split the last 10 games they’ve played.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/6/2019||Bucks||Bucks||-4.5||233.5||-187||157||Regular Season||119-91 MIL|
|11/6/2019||Bucks||Clippers||-6||228||-250||206||Regular Season||129-124 MIL|
|3/28/2019||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||128-118 MIL|
|11/10/2018||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||128-126 LAC|
|3/27/2018||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-98 LAC|
|3/21/2018||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||127-120 LAC|
|3/15/2017||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||97-96 MIL|
|3/3/2017||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-101 MIL|
|12/16/2015||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-90 LAC|
|12/9/2015||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-95 LAC|
Bucks Betting Information
- Milwaukee has covered in just 16 of 33 matchups this season.
- When favored by at least 2 points, the Bucks have fared well against the spread, putting together a 16-15 record.
- In 20 of 33 (60.6%) contests this season, Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the total.
Clippers Betting Information
- Los Angeles has a winning record against the spread, going 20-15 ATS (covering 57.1% of the time).
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Clippers have a record ATS of 16-13.
- In the majority of Los Angeles’ games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (21 out of 35 games, 60%).
- The Bucks and their opponents have recorded more than 236 points in 60.6% of their games this year (20 of 33 opportunities).
- In seven of 35 outings (20%) this year, Los Angeles has combined with its opponents to score at least 236 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.6 less points per game (235.4) than this matchup’s total of 236 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 221.6 points per game, 14.4 less than the point total for this matchup.
- The average point total in Bucks games this season is 3.4 less points than the total of 236 in this matchup.
- Clippers games this year have averaged a total of 224.4 points, 11.6 less than the point total in this matchup.
- The Bucks points, rebounds and assists leader is Giannis Antetokounmpo. He puts up 28.9 points per game and adds 11.7 rebounds and 5.9 assists.
- Khris Middleton connects on 2.3 threes per game to lead the Bucks.
- Milwaukee’s blocks leader is Brook Lopez, who averages 1.4 per game. Jrue Holiday leads the team averaging 1.9 steals a contest.
- The Clippers leader in scoring is Kawhi Leonard with 26.9 points per game. He also adds 6.2 rebounds per game and 5.0 assists per game.
- The Los Angeles leaders in rebounds and assists are Ivica Zubac (6.9 rebounds per game) and Paul George (5.4 assists per game).
- George makes more threes per game than any other member of the Clippers, averaging 3.5 treys per game.
- Leonard is at the top of Los Angeles’ steals hierarchy with 1.5 steals per game and Serge Ibaka leads the squad in blocks with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?