The Milwaukee Bucks (21-14) are 6-point favorites as they try to stop a three-game road slide when they visit the Memphis Grizzlies (16-15) on Thursday, March 4, 2021 at FedExForum. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on FS-SE. The matchup has an over/under of 235.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Milwaukee has a 6-4 record against Memphis.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/13/2020||Grizzlies||Grizzlies||-3.5||231||-166||139||Regular Season||119-106 MEM|
|12/13/2019||Bucks||Grizzlies||-12||230.5||-903||622||Regular Season||127-114 MIL|
|1/16/2019||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-101 MIL|
|11/14/2018||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-113 MEM|
|3/12/2018||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-103 MIL|
|11/13/2017||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-103 MIL|
|3/13/2017||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-93 MEM|
|11/12/2016||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-96 MIL|
|3/17/2016||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||96-86 MIL|
|1/28/2016||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-83 MEM|
Bucks Betting Information
- Milwaukee has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 17-18 record.
- When favored by at least 6 points, the Bucks have fared well against the spread, putting together a 14-13 record.
- More often than not, Milwaukee and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 20 of 35 chances this season.
Grizzlies Betting Information
- Memphis has covered the spread in more than half of its contests, going 16-14-1 ATS.
- When they play as at least 6-point underdogs, the Grizzlies have a record ATS of 1-0.
- Memphis and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this season — 14 of 31 (45.2%).
- The Bucks and their opponents have combined to record more than 235 points in 57.1% of their games this year (20 of 35 opportunities).
- Memphis has combined with its opponents to score more than 235 points in nine of 31 opportunities (29%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 230.6 points per game, 4.4 less points than the total of 235 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 223.3 points per game, 11.7 fewer than the over/under in this game.
- The average total the Bucks have had set in matchups this year is 3.4 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Grizzlies games this season is 12.6 less points than the point total of 235 in this outing.
- The Bucks points and rebounds leader is Giannis Antetokounmpo. He contributes 29.1 points per game and adds 11.7 rebounds.
- Khris Middleton paces the squad with 5.8 assists per game.
- The Bucks are led by Middleton from beyond the arc. He hits 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Milwaukee’s blocks leader is Antetokounmpo, who averages 1.4 per game. Jrue Holiday leads the team averaging 1.8 steals a game.
- The Grizzlies go-to guy, Ja Morant, leads the team in both scoring (19.1 points per game) and assists (7.8 assists per game).
- Jonas Valanciunas’ 11.3 rebounds per game paces Memphis’ rebounding effort. He also adds 15.7 points per game.
- Grayson Allen leads the Grizzlies in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.0 made threes per game.
- Memphis’ Dillon Brooks has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and De’Anthony Melton is first in blocks with 0.7 per game.