A game after he put up 32 points in a 124-106 win over the Wizards, Brandon Ingram leads the New Orleans Pelicans (6-10) at home against the Milwaukee Bucks (11-6) as 7-point underdogs. The matchup, which airs on ESPN, tips off at 7:30 PM ET on Friday, January 29, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 228.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Milwaukee has taken six of its last 10 head-to-head meetings with New Orleans. The Bucks also have a 2-0 record against the spread when taking on the Pelicans.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/4/2020||Bucks||Pelicans||-6.5||245.5||-267||215||Regular Season||120-108 MIL|
|12/11/2019||Bucks||Bucks||-9.5||233.5||-500||383||Regular Season||127-112 MIL|
|3/12/2019||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||130-113 MIL|
|12/19/2018||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-115 MIL|
|2/25/2018||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-121 NO|
|12/13/2017||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-108 NO|
|11/10/2016||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-106 NO|
|11/1/2016||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-113 MIL|
|3/12/2016||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-92 MIL|
|1/23/2016||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-99 NO|
Bucks Betting Information
- Milwaukee has struggled against the spread, going 8-9 on the year.
- The Bucks fare well when favored by at least 7 points, posting a 6-5 record against the spread.
- Milwaukee has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 9 of 17 games for a 52.9% rate.
Pelicans Betting Information
- New Orleans has a losing record against the spread, going 6-10 ATS (covering just 37.5% of the time).
- When they play as at least 7-point underdogs, the Pelicans have a record ATS of 1-3.
- New Orleans and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 10 of 16 (62.5%).
- In 52.9% of their games this season (nine of 17 chances), the Bucks and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s over/under of 228.5 points.
- New Orleans has played in six games this season (out of 16 total matchups — 37.5% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 228.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 229 points per game, 0.5 more points than the total of 228.5 set for this matchup.
- The Bucks and the Pelicans have seen their opponents average a combined 6.6 less points per game than the point total of 228.5 set in this game.
- The average point total in Bucks games this year is 2.1 more points than the over/under of 228.5 in this matchup.
- Pelicans games this year have averaged an over/under of 220.3 points, 8.2 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in scoring (26.8 points per game) and rebounding (11.0 rebounds per game).
- Khris Middleton paces the team with 5.8 assists per game.
- Middleton connects on 2.6 threes per game to lead the Bucks.
- Jrue Holiday leads the team with 1.9 steals per game. Brook Lopez collects 1.5 blocks a game to pace Milwaukee.
- Zion Williamson owns the Pelicans top spot in scoring with 23.9 points per game and also tacks on 7.5 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest.
- The New Orleans leaders in rebounds and assists are Steven Adams (9.6 rebounds per game) and Ingram (4.8 assists per game).
- Ingram makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pelicans, cashing in 2.4 treys per game.
- Nobody on New Orleans grabs more steals than Lonzo Ball (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Ingram (0.9 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Memphis Grizzlies 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Miami Heat vs. New Orleans Pelicans: 3/4/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- 2021 NBA All Star Game Expert Analysis
- NBA 2021 Player Power Rankings Analysis Update Mar. 3rd