The Milwaukee Bucks (19-13) are favored (-9) to continue a three-game win streak when they host the New Orleans Pelicans (14-17) at 9:30 PM ET on Thursday, February 25, 2021 at Fiserv Forum. The contest airs on TNT. The point total is set at 240 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Milwaukee has taken six of its last 10 head-to-head matchups against New Orleans. The Bucks also have a 2-1 record against the spread when facing the Pelicans.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/29/2021||Bucks||Pelicans||-7||230||-279||225||Regular Season||131-126 NO|
|2/4/2020||Bucks||Pelicans||-6.5||245.5||-267||215||Regular Season||120-108 MIL|
|12/11/2019||Bucks||Bucks||-9.5||233.5||-500||383||Regular Season||127-112 MIL|
|3/12/2019||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||130-113 MIL|
|12/19/2018||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-115 MIL|
|2/25/2018||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-121 NO|
|12/13/2017||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-108 NO|
|11/10/2016||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-106 NO|
|11/1/2016||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-113 MIL|
|3/12/2016||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-92 MIL|
Bucks Betting Information
- Milwaukee has earned an even 16-16 record against the spread this season.
- The Bucks have posted a winning record of 11-5 against the spread when the spread is -9 or higher.
- Milwaukee has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 19 of 32 games for a 59.4% rate.
Pelicans Betting Information
- New Orleans has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 14-18 ATS.
- When they are at least 9-point underdogs, the Pelicans have a record ATS of 0-1.
- New Orleans and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 22 of 32 (68.8%).
- The Bucks and their opponents have recorded more than 240 points in 50% of their outings this season (16 of 32 opportunities).
- New Orleans has combined with its opponents to score more than 240 points in nine of 32 games (28.1%) this year.
- These two teams average a combined 234.8 points per game, 5.2 fewer points than the over/under of 240 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 227.1 points per game, 12.9 less than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average point total in Bucks games this year is 8.1 less points than the total of 240 in this matchup.
- The average total in Pelicans games this year is 10.2 fewer points than the point total of 240 for this outing.
- The Bucks points, rebounds and assists leader is Giannis Antetokounmpo. He averages 28.6 points per game and adds 11.8 rebounds and 6.0 assists.
- The Bucks are led by Khris Middleton from beyond the arc. He connects on 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Milwaukee’s blocks leader is Brook Lopez, who averages 1.3 per game. Jrue Holiday leads the team averaging 1.9 steals a contest.
- Zion Williamson outpaced his teammates on the Pelicans scoring front by putting up 25.3 points per game. He adds 6.8 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to New Orleans leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Steven Adams with 9.1 rebounds per game and Lonzo Ball with 5.1 assists per game.
- Ball is tops from three-point range for the Pelicans, knocking down 3.0 threes per game.
- Nobody on New Orleans grabs more steals than Ball (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Brandon Ingram (0.8 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons