The Milwaukee Bucks (16-11) will try to halt a three-game losing streak when they host the Toronto Raptors (12-15) on Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at Fiserv Forum as 5.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on FS-WI. The point total is 234 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Milwaukee and Toronto have split the last 10 games they’ve played. The Bucks hold a 3-1 edge against the spread when facing off with the Raptors.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/27/2021||Bucks||Raptors||-6.5||228||-250||203||Regular Season||115-108 MIL|
|8/10/2020||Bucks||Bucks||-6||227.5||-233||188||Regular Season||114-106 TOR|
|2/25/2020||Bucks||Raptors||-1||232.5||-111||-109||Regular Season||108-97 MIL|
|11/2/2019||Bucks||Bucks||-6.5||227||-253||210||Regular Season||115-105 MIL|
Bucks Betting Information
- Milwaukee has struggled against the spread, going 13-14 on the year.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Bucks have fared well against the spread, compiling a 12-9 record.
- More often than not, Milwaukee and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 16 of 27 chances this season.
Raptors Betting Information
- Toronto has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 11-16 ATS.
- When they are at least 5.5-point underdogs, the Raptors have not fared well, going 3-4 against the spread.
- In the majority of Toronto’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (16 out of 27 games, 59.3%).
- In 16 of 27 games (59.3%) this season, the Bucks and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 234 points.
- Toronto has combined with its opponents to score more than 234 points in 10 of 27 opportunities (37%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 0.6 more points per game (234.6) than this matchup’s total of 234 points.
- The Bucks and the Raptors have seen their opponents average a combined 9.3 less points per game than the point total of 234 set in this game.
- The Bucks’ average point total in matchups this year is 233.4, 0.6 points below the total in this game.
- The average over/under for Raptors games this season is eight less points than the point total of 234 for this outing.
- The Bucks points and rebounds leader is Giannis Antetokounmpo. He scores 28.0 points per game and adds 11.5 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Khris Middleton’s 6.0 per game.
- Middleton connects on 2.5 threes per game to lead the Bucks.
- Jrue Holiday leads the team with 1.9 steals per game. Brook Lopez collects 1.4 blocks a game to pace Milwaukee.
- Pascal Siakam holds the top Raptors spot in two categories: scoring (20.5 points per game) and rebounding (7.5 rebounds per game).
- The Toronto leader in assists is Fred VanVleet with 6.6 assists per game.
- VanVleet leads the Raptors in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.2 made threes per game.
- Toronto’s OG Anunoby has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 2.1 per game and Chris Boucher is first in blocks with 2.0 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Jazz vs Clippers Game 6 | Can the Clippers advance to the Finals?
- Philadelphia vs Atlanta Game 6 | Atlanta Best Season Ever to Reach the Finals
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Odds Update: Nets Favorite to Win the East
- Nets vs Bucks Game 6 | NBA Betting Lines
- One NBA Conference Semifinal Done, Three Series Left