The Milwaukee Bucks (5-3) are favored (-6) to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Utah Jazz (4-4) at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, January 8, 2021 at Fiserv Forum. The matchup airs on SportsNet RM. The matchup has a point total of 231.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Utah holds a 7-3 record in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Milwaukee. The Jazz also hold a 2-0 advantage against the spread when playing the Bucks.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|11/25/2019||Bucks||Bucks||-9||226.5||-449||352||Regular Season||122-118 MIL|
|11/8/2019||Bucks||Jazz||-2.5||217.5||-135||112||Regular Season||103-100 UTA|
|3/2/2019||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-111 UTA|
|1/7/2019||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-102 MIL|
|12/9/2017||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-100 MIL|
|11/25/2017||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-108 UTA|
|2/24/2017||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-95 UTA|
|2/1/2017||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-88 UTA|
|3/20/2016||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||94-85 UTA|
|2/5/2016||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||84-81 UTA|
Bucks Betting Information
- Milwaukee been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, posting a 4-4 record.
- When favored by at least 6 points, the Bucks have put up a 3-3 record ATS.
- More often than not, Milwaukee and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 6 of 8 chances this season.
Jazz Betting Information
- Utah has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 3-5 ATS.
- The Jazz have not fared well as a 6-point underdog, going 0-3 against the spread when they are at least 6-point underdogs.
- Utah has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 37.5% of matchups this year (3 out of 8 chances).
- The Bucks and their opponents have scored at least 231.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 31 of eight games (387.5%) this season.
- Utah has combined with its opponents to score at least 231.5 points in one of eight opportunities (12.5%) this year.
- The Bucks and the Jazz combine to average 2.2 more points per game than the total of 231.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 221.8 points per game, 9.7 less than the point total in this matchup.
- The average total the Bucks have had set in games this year is 5.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Jazz games this season have averaged an over/under of 218.8 points, 12.7 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The Bucks points and rebounds leader is Giannis Antetokounmpo. He scores 26.1 points per game and grabs 10.9 rebounds.
- Khris Middleton paces the team with 6.1 assists per game.
- Middleton is the top three-point shooter for the Bucks, knocking down 2.9 per game.
- Milwaukee’s blocks leader is Brook Lopez, who records 1.4 per game. Jrue Holiday leads the team averaging 1.9 steals a contest.
- Donovan Mitchell owns the Jazz top spot in scoring with 21.3 points per game and also tacks on 3.6 rebounds and 5.0 assists per contest.
- The Utah leaders in rebounds and assists are Rudy Gobert (13.3 rebounds per game) and Mike Conley (5.1 assists per game).
- Conley leads the Jazz in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.0 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Utah grabs more steals than Jordan Clarkson (1.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Gobert (2.5 per game).